Not Sure Still?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Am i still the only one that will not believe anything about a decision, no matter how much hype untill i hear it myself?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
Am i still the only one that will not believe anything about a decision, no matter how much hype untill i hear it myself?

me too. i am still doubtful

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know what you mean Kinky.

I was watching SouthEast news tonight at 06:30 PM on BBC1.

The presenter said "Whoever wins, the other side can still go to Judicial Review!" It could still be drawn out.

Having said that my glass is half-full at the moment not half-empty!:)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If the NIMBYs decide to go the JR route then I'll be hoping that it does cost the blue rinse Little Englander f**kwits a couple of million. After all, their unreasonable behaviour has cost this club millions and have prevented the Albion from progressing.

And if some of them lose their homes because of the amount of money they have chosen to risk.........tough shit!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Bwian said:
And if some of them lose their homes because of the amount of money they have chosen to risk.........tough shit!

:lolol: i hope thats exactly what happens to them should it go to a review

May 29, 2004
Lancing
Quote from the todays reports:- "He may have taken legal advice to ensure any decision taken is watertight and not open to challenge" That if is the case would rule out any JR! Fingers crossed.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Bwian said:
If the NIMBYs decide to go the JR route then I'll be hoping that it does cost the blue rinse Little Englander f**kwits a couple of million. After all, their unreasonable behaviour has cost this club millions and have prevented the Albion from progressing.

Well, I don't want to put a damper on things, but if you were a 'blue rinse Little Englander f**kwits' with no interest in football, I'm sure you would protect your own interest as well - it's purely natural. (just of note, I am not anti-Falmer, I was there at Wycombe etc...)

You never know, this announcement could only be confirming an additional delay for further additions from interested parties (hope not, mind you).

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
disgruntled h blocker said:
Well, I don't want to put a damper on things, but if you were a 'blue rinse Little Englander f**kwits' with no interest in football, I'm sure you would protect your own interest as well - it's purely natural. (just of note, I am not anti-Falmer, I was there at Wycombe etc...)

You never know, this announcement could only be confirming an additional delay for further additions from interested parties (hope not, mind you).

i think you are right from what have just been told by friend at the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports