Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not playing well but....

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
It's great winning when in bad form performance wise:D:D:D
Don't think we looked like scoring bar the penalties....really need kayal back:cool:

Sorry mate we controlled the whole match , very professional performance, this is what gets you promoted

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Point is that we are very EFFECTIVE. Not always pretty, not always commanding, but have an amazing defence so that opposition have a dilemma: if they try and break down the doors, they leave themesleves vulnerable to counter attack and good finishing; if they play over defensively they can't get back in game if we score.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We have missed Kayal but have kept getting the results, which is fantastic. When he comes back it will be like we've signed a brilliant new player. I'm sure performances will pick up then.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As I have stated on another thread we could have gone for the throat many times tonight but we lacked interest sometimes . . . . might have been because we played towards the NS in the 1st half and were slightly confused.

This is a Chris Hughton team, steady and pragmatic. Does what needs to be done .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If the goal hadn't been ruled out at Cardiff, well.
Maybe the Cardiff result was what was needed to get us to pull our finger out in the early part of the game and not wait till the later stages.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I enjoy our style of play and endeavour in every department. Our passing and build up play is a joy to watch, and pressing as a unit is great.

There was one point in the match near the end when 4 of our players surrounded one of their players in possession and robbed him of the ball and then went on the offensive. For all of 5 seconds I thought to myself ''Its like watching Barcelona''

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's great winning when in bad form performance wise:D:D:D
Don't think we looked like scoring bar the penalties....really need kayal back:cool:
Its not FIFA for FFS that was a solid performance Leeds didn't have a sniff their players were frustrated, thought we looked like a mid table PL side last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here