Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not many threads...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I do sense that many fans think victory tomorrow is a foregone conclusion.

image.jpg

Go and get the guitar.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes but did you see how crap the Barnsley keeper was for Wigan's first two goals

No, I just remember 2011 when we played Dagenham & Redbridge, which should have been an 'easy' match for us to get promotion, they scored within 19 seconds. We only won in added on time 4-3. Sometimes games just don't go to plan.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I do sense that many fans think victory tomorrow is a foregone conclusion. Easy to understand why, given our respective positions. Being very close to promotion does tend to throw up some weird results now and again though, so I think we need to treat them with a certain degree of respect (or, treat them exactly the same as we do any opposition).

Thankfully, Chris Hughton is not a man for complacency, and I strongly believe he'll have the team focused (and would kick their arses if they weren't). It's inevitable that the players will feel some degree of excitement over and above a "normal" game, and perhaps it might take another half time settling-down sort of team talk to set us on our way, but hopefully he- and the players- will be more objectively calm than the rest of us :)

Exactly , well said .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here