Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not Enthusiastic About The Euros?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Always enjoy the Euros, same as I do the World Cup. I just love there being wall to wall football on TV, and find myself watching games between countries I've absolutely no interest in. Does anybody else hate it when, after a week or so of two or three matches a day, the tournament reaches a stage where it has a day off? :lol:

I'll be on holiday for much of the first round, but will no doubt find myself watching plenty of it from a bar somewhere.

It must be a fairly significant event, as I still can't quite get my head around the fact that there's also an Olympic Games yet to come this summer.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpeg

Not into it at all this time

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Someone should paste this thread on a Scotland forum. Whenever you ask them why they are so ABE, they accuse us of arrogance and that. Nearly everyone on here expects nothing and rightly so.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Breaking news - Brighton and Hove Albion reveal their latest signing, a left back with international experience. Chris Hughton has stated " We are delighted to have . . . "

Sam Bulldog?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm up for it but one reason I like/liked this tournament is that it's short and sharp. It's a lot bigger this time round, 3 games a day.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Always enjoy the Euros, same as I do the World Cup. I just love there being wall to wall football on TV, and find myself watching games between countries I've absolutely no interest in. Does anybody else hate it when, after a week or so of two or three matches a day, the tournament reaches a stage where it has a day off? [emoji38]

I'll be on holiday for much of the first round, but will no doubt find myself watching plenty of it from a bar somewhere.

It must be a fairly significant event, as I still can't quite get my head around the fact that there's also an Olympic Games yet to come this summer.
Don't forget the currently running Copa America

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Breaking news - Brighton and Hove Albion reveal their latest signing, a left back with international experience. Chris Hughton has stated " We are delighted to have . . . "

Poodle Stephens?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Uwe Hund-Meier?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Conor Golden Retriever-son?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anton-husky Knockeart?

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Always enjoy the Euros, same as I do the World Cup. I just love there being wall to wall football on TV, and find myself watching games between countries I've absolutely no interest in. Does anybody else hate it when, after a week or so of two or three matches a day, the tournament reaches a stage where it has a day off? :lol:

Yep. Feels like an eternity until the next game despite it being the next day. Three games of significant international football on every day for two weeks is just brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here