Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not Big Fat Sam on Twitter. More tremendous tweets

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I know - it's been here before but some of the recent updates are absolutely fantastic. Love this.

12h notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
Is Jonathan Pearce's wife in Warsaw tonight? If so, she's getting "Ronaldo 7" scribbled on her back, and her arsehole is getting destroyed.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 19 Jun notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
Which leads me to believe lady mutts must have a cheeky clitoris tucked away somewhere. Lovely cross from Gerrard for the goal tonight.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 19 Jun notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
As the hound was dragging its filthy ringpiece across the grass, its eyes rolled skywards in what can only be described as orgasmic fervour.

As I was out roller-skating in the park yesterday, I came across a dog taking a shit. Upon further inspection I noticed it had a minge.

Great result in the game tonight. Proud to be an Englishman. Do girl dog's have clits? Been wondering about that all day.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 15 Jun notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
I stood by the phone for a full 13 minutes in the dark, just imagining things. It was 1994. He had those blonde highlights. I'm only human.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 15 Jun notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
"I'll sling my tadger up your missus, champ, while buggering you senseless with my big old conk," he said. I put the phone down immediately.

True story - Andy Townsend once asked me and the wife to have a threesome with him. A "daisy-chain fuckfest," he promised.

And what the f*** is Townsend wearing? Is he off pheasant-shooting afterwards? The big-nosed dork.

I'd then stride awesomely around the pitch, zapping dickheads in the crowd with my mystical blade. I'd start with those ***** in face-paint.

"Strike me!" I'd roar. "Strike me, oh gods of thunder, so that I may harness and use your electrical power for my own extraordinary ends."

If I was there, I'd be standing slap bang in the centre circle, with my magnificent Viking sword, Trudy, pointed high to the heavens.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite 15 Jun notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
Shameful scenes in Donetsk. To mince off the pitch due to a bit of drizzle and some lightning is, frankly, disgusting. Big poofs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some are funny, but some of those are a bit crap, to be honest.

My fave was by John_KKK_Terry. A day after that Dutch training session was ruined by racist chanting, he tweeted "Went and watched the Dutch team train last night. Proper good banter" :lolol:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I loved last nights one about Ronaldo. I was heartily sick on Twitter with the 'Isn't Ronaldo marvellous' content which had me reaching for my sick bucket (Henry Winter, worst offender) as well as the BBC studio creaming themselves over the Potugese oilbag egomaniac.

Not Big sam and Graham Swann's tweets were an oasis of abuse in the midst of a mush of praise.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Some are funny, but some of those are a bit crap, to be honest.

My fave was by John_KKK_Terry. A day after that Dutch training session was ruined by racist chanting, he tweeted "Went and watched the Dutch team train last night. Proper good banter" :lolol:
not a JT fan but the jokes about him being a racist are often shite

That made me :lol: though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here