Not Another Club In This Division Fit To Lick Our Boots. Fact.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, we had to overcome the mother of all wobbles in the second half today.

But seems to me here's no credible opposition in this piss-poor division.

Every time Southampton get within three points of us they bottle it.

Ditto Bournemouth last night.

By the time Peterboro realised how they were supposed to play football today it was too late.

Its a seriously shit division this season to be sure. Doesn't take much winning. Playing the ball on the ground seems to be enough.

Hard to see where the genuine opposition's coming from.

We've been there for the taking. But no other club seems to want it anywhere near bad enough.

Oh well. Ha. Ha.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

By the time Peterboro realised how they were supposed to play football today it was too late.

Its a seriously shit division this season to be sure. Doesn't take much winning. Playing the ball on the ground seems to be enough.

We've been there for the taking. But no other club seems to want it anywhere near bad enough.

Oh well. Ha. Ha.

I wonder how many league one forums this little beauty will end up on. Nice work Mr Hark :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Totally agree. I'll drink a cup of my own piss before kick off at Notts County if we're not already promoted prior to that match.

There will be one hell of an audience who will want to watch this if is has to happen, can I sell tickets for it :lolol::lolol:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Don't care what people think, We are going to get promoted. 1st or 2nd. we are playing in the championship next season at Falmer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
people do know it's only bloody January right.... ?

Sure.

But we've seen most of the opposition by now.

And they're not all that.

And they're all failing. Not through anything the Albion have done, but because they drop points left, right and centre in games they should win.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh dear, why why why would you do something like this. Can only blow up in your own face now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The more interesting thing is if it carries on like this the three key homes games of Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield may only need to be draws.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
They're not even fit to lick our boots. We have this in the bag. fate? feck that. we are going to steam roll this leauge.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh dear, why why why would you do something like this. Can only blow up in your own face now

Don't think so somehow. Not this season. Not with all the alleged promotion rivals up-f***ing every time they get a chance to catch us. Somebody's got to win the thing, and nobody's shown much sustained inclination to do so this far.

Dec 29, 2010

Oh well. Ha. Ha.

Absolutely typical of the bha fans I talked of earlier.

What an incredibly stupid post, silly tart!

Why doesn't the league call a halt to thinks and just award you automatic promotition now, mid January?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports