Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not a good sign

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dodge website, like the disclaimer at the bottom and only copyright in 2006 don't think its up to date at moment somehow

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Where exactly does it say "Looking for a new club"?

Not that the site appears to be credible in anyway at all.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I doubt if your mate will enjoy a fruitful career with the football agent bearing in mind his indiscretion and the fact that you have almost certainly identified him to his bosses!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The other thing is that all 8 professional players on their books come up on the search 'looking for professional club'. Hardly surprising that.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Well his boss will be wondering why his poxy web site has received 800 hits this morning anyway..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What does it mean?

it means the company hasn't secured their pay for database particularly well and the work experience guy is about to be shown the door. :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My mate ha just started work experience in a football agents office and went through thier database and thought he would share this with me... worrying if true about Mcnulty...

Stop worrying... straight from the horses mouth... Jimmy's recovery is going well and he is hoping to start light training when the rest of the players start pre-season. Very hopeful of being back in full action by September or earlier if all goes well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here