Not a bad start....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
6 games in, 3rd place, second highest goal dfference and 4 points clear into the play off places.

Can we keep up this form???? :mad:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
And only 3 goals conceded in those 6 games too! 1 goal every 2 games :)

I think the goalie and defenders are working well as a unit. It's all gelling nicely after the very bad start to the season.

Onwards and upwards, looking forward to Saturday's game now! :albion2:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd still like to see us get a loan 'win ugly' 6ft+ lump to sit on the bench and come on for 20mins here & there when we need to change things a little away from home. Other than that, its fantastic play off form at the moment!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
And only 3 goals conceded in those 6 games too! 1 goal every 2 games :)

I think the goalie and defenders are working well as a unit. It's all gelling nicely after the very bad start to the season.

Onwards and upwards, looking forward to Saturday's game now! :albion2:

VERY bad start to the season??? What, a narrow 1-0 defeat in a game we played very well in. Not sure what you define as very bady start but surely that's not it

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
STAGGERINGLY brilliant. We lost narrowly to Hull, who happen to be on 13 points too. And not to mention Cardiff whom parked the BUS, COACH and TRAIN at the Amex to sneak away with their draw are also on 13. So, in summary, we're MAGNIFICENT.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
VERY bad start to the season??? What, a narrow 1-0 defeat in a game we played very well in. Not sure what you define as very bady start but surely that's not it

Have you forgotten the 3-0 to Swindon? After pre-season, the expectation was building that we'd trounce Swindon, and progress easy to the next round. We just weren't at the races that night. Admittedly 1-0 against Hull wasn't too bad.

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
I'd still like to see us get a loan 'win ugly' 6ft+ lump to sit on the bench and come on for 20mins here & there when we need to change things a little away from home. Other than that, its fantastic play off form at the moment![/QUOTE

Still looking for one apparently, according to the radio tonight

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The key point IMHO is we have only conceded three goals. One was unlucky own goal and one was a pen. So one goal in open play in six games. We could just do this....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Have you forgotten the 3-0 to Swindon? After pre-season, the expectation was building that we'd trounce Swindon, and progress easy to the next round. We just weren't at the races that night. Admittedly 1-0 against Hull wasn't too bad.

No i have not forgotten Swindon. However, i am pretty sure a league cup we are not going to win was pretty low down on the list of priorities despite the panic fest by some fans. I really did not care about it and knew the league would take priority

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
After 6 games last season we were top. This year we're not even in an automatic promotion spot. Gus out!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Last season we were made of glass, and could get our confidence smashed. Not this time around much more solid and wiser.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The key point IMHO is we have only conceded three goals. One was unlucky own goal and one was a pen. So one goal in open play in six games. We could just do this....

Hmmm now you mention it, very much this. Even though it's early doors in the season, if we get a result at the Den I can see us staying in the top 3 come May

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports