Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwood to Fulham on loan?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
If skalak is the type of player we need in the premiership then we're doomed as he's not even championship quality.
For a winger when was the last league game he had a blinder or was really good?

I didn't say he was the type of player we need for the Premier league. Just saying he is far from sh*t. Last good game was against Norwich where he was very impressive. Admittedly not pushed on from that game but was in and out of the team. I'm sure the management team know what qualities he has and generally know a tad more about football than you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not sure yet who is the better out of Suttner and Bong but it is early days and new players need a time to find their feet Norwood would be a good squad member

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
If skalak is the type of player we need in the premiership then we're doomed as he's not even championship quality.
For a winger when was the last league game he had a blinder or was really good?

He was joint second best in the league with goal assists for us last season with 5 (behind AK and equal with GM) yet started fewer games than those two. You probably should aim your winger criticism at Murphy who I felt contributed very little last season.

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
If Norwood is allowed to leave there must be a CM coming in, probably before the Norwich game on Saturday. Is Cairney completely unrealistic?

A business associate, a FFC season ticket holder, tells me Cairney has been made club captain and has apparently just undergone keyhole surgery on his knee. So yes unrealistic.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
On the official site we have 27 1st teamers
Including Walton, Norwood, Murphy…Ince, Towell, KLL
Who are going to be our registered 25?

Fair to say, KLL,RT and RI won't be in 25. Nor will Walton or Norwood..drops us to 22. Then a loan for CG and you can see quickly the size of task ahead..

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
You would assume that although it's been a very slow summer in terms of inbound the club would not sanction the loan of Norwood without a replacement being on the cards in the very short term. We have enough to do anyway without added pressure. At least I hope they wouldn't, so I expect to see something positive very soon.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Fair to say, KLL,RT and RI won't be in 25. Nor will Walton or Norwood..drops us to 22. Then a loan for CG and you can see quickly the size of task ahead..

I can only make that 21 - who's the 22nd?

Maenpaa
Ryan

Bruno
Rosenior
Suttner
Bong
Dunk
Duffy
Goldson
Hunemeier

Knockaert
March
Murphy
Skalak
Stephens
Kayal
Sidwell
Gross

Murray
Hemed
Baldock

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
You would assume that although it's been a very slow summer in terms of inbound the club would not sanction the loan of Norwood without a replacement being on the cards in the very short term. We have enough to do anyway without added pressure. At least I hope they wouldn't, so I expect to see something positive very soon.
That would be how I would see it too, and AN alluded to it too re good things come to those who wait..DELANEY WOULD BE GREAT!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Walton has gone out on loan to Wigan already.

We currently have 25 first teamers ( including Norwood, KLL, Towell and Ince ).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
There is no doubt we are looking a bit then, escpecially in attacking areas.

Norwood is a very good fit for Fulham. I expect him to do well

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

There are 26 on the site, not 27.

Walton doesn't count due to age so we actually had 25 but we loaned him out regardless. Presumably Sanchez will take his place who will also not consume a squad place.

Take away:

Norwood - Loan
LuaLua - Sale/Loan
Towell - Loan
Ince - Sale/Loan

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Will be interesting to see if Norwood features tonight at Southend. If it is just a medical required then you'd imagine he won't be involved. If he is involved, we can assume he's not as close to leaving as it sounded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here