[Albion] ** Norwich v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've gone 1 - 2 to Albion but I also think that someone is due to be on the wrong end of a great Albion performance and I think it could be Norwich this Saturday. If I could change it I'd go 0-5!

You can have 0-5 if you want & i'll throw in a merit point if that score happens

PS Nobody has won a merit point in the last 4 years of the Predictor ???

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You can have 0-5 if you want & i'll throw in a merit point if that score happens

PS Nobody has won a merit point in the last 4 years of the Predictor ???

Like I wouldn't go for that and for the years of admiration at my correct 0-5 thumping prediction, yes please!

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Nailed on Norwich win , probably 2-0.

The Albion don't respond well to end of season pressure games - smacks of the Bristol City game to win the Championship at the Amex.- should win - awful performance follows.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nailed on Norwich win , probably 2-0.

The Albion don't respond well to end of season pressure games - smacks of the Bristol City game to win the Championship at the Amex.- should win - awful performance follows.

If CH was still manager we would defend and hope to nick one. With Potter, feck knows how we’ll approach it but I’m glad it’s him in charge as he is not generally scared of the opposition, Tuesday aside

I have gone for a 2-1 defeat though as we seem to be shit at Carrow Road

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Other

Norwich 0-5 Albion

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
0-0

Pukki continues his woeful form, we snatch at our chances and miss. XG 0.4-1.7

Took 10s on this score.

OR

They score (probably only once) in the first half; we bounce back and score more (probably 2) in the second. XG 0.4-1.7

Took 35s on Naaarch/Albion.

For the purposes of this thread 0-0

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have had a rethink on this and although I put a 2-1 defeat, I think if we do lose we might be on the end of a bit of a thumping as we get hit on the break trying to get back into the game. However I hope I’m totally wrong and after taking the lead we’ll go on to win, even by just the one goal.

I think I’m right in thinking we seldom get much at Carrow Road, although I was there for the thrilling 3-3 under Hyypia. I have a recollection of a stunning cross by Bruno converted by Colunga?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports