Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich sack Farke

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Former Norwich striker Chris Sutton told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I think if Norwich have to make a change, they have to make it now to give themselves a chance.

"I think Farke's done a fantastic job, Norwich backed his model, they gave him a four-year deal in the summer.

"This must have been in the thought process for a while. We don't like to see people sacked, but Norwich City want the best chance to be in the Premier League.

"You look at teams like Brentford, they're competitive. Norwich haven't been."

Hmmm…you’ve let yourself done there Chris…..they’ve just beaten Brentford :whistle:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought that they had set a trend for getting relegation patachute payments and then lump sums for the promotions the following season and repeat.
They must have banked millions.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You mean Di Canio?

Or do you mean the full John Sitton?:

""You, you little c***, when I tell you to do something, and you, you ****ing big c***, when I tell you to do something, do it. And if you come back at me, we'll have a ****ing right sort-out in here. All right? And you can pair up if you like, and you can ****ing pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your ****ing dinner. 'Cos by the time I've finished with you, you'll ****ing need it.""

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
You watch your team be diabolical all season and on the day you win your first game you bullet the manager. How strange.

Last edited:

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
I thought that they had set a trend for getting relegation patachute payments and then lump sums for the promotions the following season and repeat.

Haha you might want to read the club accounts - it’s funny that some think their clubs spending millions on players and wages has nothing to do with having a rich benefactor 🤷*♂️

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
From the look on his face all the way through the match, I think he had been told before. I have never seen anyone look so unhappy when their team is leading, and eventually winning a match.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Farke Off

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Ignoring the money, I quite like their recent years of one year entertaining top teams in the EPL then a year of mostly winning the Ch. Best of both worlds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here