Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich preparing to sell Holt to Leicester

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
If Norwich are preparing to sell Holt, then it clearly shows the Club have no ambition of competing and staying in The Premiership!
Leicester are becoming the Man City of the Championship! I hope they fcuk it up and lose in the Play Offs!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They do have Sven in charge so no guarantees that they'll do well. Negative manager who's teams play with fear. Having said that, in theory, they should walk the league.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just seen Leicester have had a 2m bid accepted by West Brom for Ismail Miller.Is Sven really gonna take the plaudits if Leicester go up?.

*Edit*sorry ,you beat me to it.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
They do have Sven in charge so no guarantees that they'll do well. Negative manager who's teams play with fear. Having said that, in theory, they should walk the league.

Sack the Swede!! :flamebounce:

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
as i thought, the mail have now removed the article

shocking stuff from leicester after cheating promotion around 2002 when they went into admin and weren't docked points

D

Deleted member 18477

holt is class! how can anyone not rate him after last season! hes a striker and he scored lots of goals. he does his job very well!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
If Norwich are preparing to sell Holt, then it clearly shows the Club have no ambition of competing and staying in The Premiership!
Leicester are becoming the Man City of the Championship! I hope they fcuk it up and lose in the Play Offs!!!

Remember hearing that a lot last season about the mighty SCC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here