Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
CMS has hardly been a success in the Championship, would be astonished if a Premier League club come in for him. I can't see it happening.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
No! No! No! Elphick, Noone and CMS were my favourite players at the club. I don't think I can cope if CMS goes as well :(

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Sky Sports reporting it, doesn't make it any more true. They've likely seen the rumour on the internet like everyone else.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don thinkg Norwich will let Jackson go... think it will be cash only so CMS to go ONLY if weve got a replacement lined up.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Meanwhile Cardiff are on the verge of bidding for Nicky Maynard.

Pisses me off watching everyone sign good strikers then there's us who could be selling one.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Why? Gus has been trying to get a strike partner all summer without success - do you know of a top one suddenly available? - we are already desparately short of strikers how can it be great news if we sell CMS.

Has he though? When we had loans last year they played INSTEAD of CMS, not as his partner. Gus is unlikely to devalue one of his biggest assets by letting everyone know he is not up to the Championship is he?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Gus, did say these last two days would be full of drama. He wasn't totally convincing about CMS staying at the Albion during last fans forum. Maybe CMS leaving (for Norwich now) is part of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here