Norwich Citys most famous supporter.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I never open this thread at work....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can I just point out that Myleene and Heather weren't in the same band. Myleene was with Hearsay and Heather with S Club 7 but if they ever did fancy forming a supergroup then could they also recruit Rachel Stevens (S Club) and Steps singers Lisa Scott-Lee and Faye Tozer. That would be MILF heaven.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Can I just point out that Myleene and Heather weren't in the same band. Myleene was with Hearsay and Heather with S Club 7 but if they ever did fancy forming a supergroup then could they also recruit Rachel Stevens (S Club) and Steps singers Lisa Scott-Lee and Faye Tozer. That would be MILF heaven.

My mistake and I stand corrected.

Hannah you mean though, rather than Heather. Myleene was in Heresy, whilst Hannah was S Club 7 as you rightly state.

S Club 7, Hearsay, Steps - The music and the band names all blurred into one for me, it was the females that did it for me.

(and your supergroup would need Tina Barrett out of S Club 7 too)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My mistake and I stand corrected.

Hannah you mean though, rather than Heather. Myleene was in Heresy, whilst Hannah was S Club 7 as you rightly state.

S Club 7, Hearsay, Steps - The music and the band names all blurred into one for me, it was the females that did it for me.

(and your supergroup would need Tina Barrett out of S Club 7 too)

Yes! Hannah. No idea where the name Heather came from. I can't recall anyone called Heather that was in a band around that time. Can I add another name to this group? Heidi Range from the Sugababes*.

*A warning for anyone googling the names of Sugababes singers, be careful because you might come across a recent photo of Muya Bueno. Great voice but a horrible name and she now looks bloody scary.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You can, but only if I can add Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten.

Yes, very good call. Right, How about a few Australians? I've always had a thing for Cheyne Coates from Madison Avenue and are we allowed solo artists because if so then I'm choosing the loveliest woman I have ever seen in real life, Natalie Imbruglia.

True story - we were both stood at the traffic lights by Kensington Gardens about 15 years ago, my eldest was only 2 and I had him on my shoulders. He was sucking his thumb and this combined with him being very cute back then made him a bit of a babe magnet. This very small, stunningly beautiful woman said that the thumb must be very tasty and could she have a go. 45 minutes later I thought of something witty to say.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And the support act for this supergroup provided by Estonian all-girl band Vanilla Ninja.

23m9fd5.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports