Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You wouldn’t be if you’d been following the Albion when they treated us as a feeder club and sang “shall we build a shed for you” when we were at Withdean :lolol:

This is what happens when you have a pissed chef as an owner :wink:

Fussball supporters…

They played Chelsea at Carrow Road soon after that incident, Chelsea fans sang "We've got Abramovich, you've got a drunken Bitch"

I did/do allow my usual woke, PC, snowflake reactions to referring to the lovely Deliah Smith as a bitch, to be subdued by the poetic humour of the chant.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They played Chelsea at Carrow Road soon after that incident, Chelsea fans sang "We've got Abramovich, you've got a drunken Bitch"

I did/do allow my usual woke, PC, snowflake reactions to referring to the lovely Deliah Smith as a bitch, to be subdued by the poetic humour of the chant.
I cannot take any chef who thinks anyone needs instructions on how to poach, fry or scramble an egg seriously :smile:

This from someone who would be in contention for a Gold medal as the world’s worst cook!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Norwich have traditionally been a well-run, family club that live within their means and produce good, young players. They have had many seasons in the top flight, won 2 league cups and had a memorable European run so they deserve respect. All the ingredients are there for the right man to take them up, although Dean Smith was a poor appointment and they are a long way behind Burnley and Sheff Utd.

Scott Parker or Dyche meet the criteria. I fancy Parker will get the gig, especially as he played for Norwich and will know the place.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Decent club, but I'm thoroughly bored of them stinking out the Premier League every other season, so I hope they don't go up, and that somebody else gets a chance to take the space Norwich would only waste.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You wouldn’t be if you’d been following the Albion when they treated us as a feeder club and sang “shall we build a shed for you” when we were at Withdean :lolol:

This is what happens when you have a pissed chef as an owner :wink:

Fussball supporters…

There is a world where I have issues with drunken chefs-turned-club-owners singing falsely at stadiums ... its not this world though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Decent club, but I'm thoroughly bored of them stinking out the Premier League every other season, so I hope they don't go up, and that somebody else gets a chance to take the space Norwich would only waste.
No worries... looks like we'll see the absolutely thrilling flavours of Burnley and non-massive Sheffield instead...

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Norwich are also supported by Steven Fry who still refers to the PL as the Premiership. I always think of the big BONG on QI when he says it :lolol:
On the Fulham forum, they have a thread with links to all other Premier League teams forums. The thread is called "Premiership League Fans Forums" :ROFLMAO:

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
Just for the benefit of the BN9 fella.
Hi.
Why quote me on a thread I got banned from? What do you hope to achieve?
I said this thread was the reason I activated my account. Now as you are probably aware there is a time lag between activating and allowing to post. So by the time I was allowed to post this thread had dropped off.
I expect Beamish Toy will be along soon.
Please stop quoting me on a thread you know I can't respond to.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just for the benefit of the BN9 fella.
Hi.
Why quote me on a thread I got banned from? What do you hope to achieve?
I said this thread was the reason I activated my account. Now as you are probably aware there is a time lag between activating and allowing to post. So by the time I was allowed to post this thread had dropped off.
I expect Beamish Toy will be along soon.
Please stop quoting me on a thread you know I can't respond to.
Took me all of 30 seconds to find this thread.
As mentioned I was interested that you activated (as you say) your account (joined Feb 2019) ???( maybe I’m missing something) because of this thread.

Quoting you on the other thread has helped you to find this one though :wave: you’re welcome:wink:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
As mentioned I was interested that you activated (as you say) your account (joined Feb 2019) ???( maybe I’m missing something) because of this thread.

Quoting you on the other thread has helped you to find this one though :wave: you’re welcome:wink:
I'd demand that 30seconds back if I were you.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford

Yes I joined in 2019 and really can't be arsed to explain to some thicko and his cronies why it took me so long to activate my account. Now do f*** off and put me on ignore.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes I joined in 2019 and really can't be arsed to explain to some thicko and his cronies why it took me so long to activate my account. Now do f*** off and put me on ignore.
0777F36B-37FF-4212-A53B-EE95F20D7A60.jpeg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s early, but I’m nominating you for the quickest ban of the year! Keep going…

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
It’s early, but I’m nominating you for the quickest ban of the year! Keep going…
May I ask why. That is the first time I have been abusive to someone despite all the provocation from him and the dick column.
I have been called a gooner by a so called mod which started all this off, a nonce and a soft bastard. Just interested why you think it's me who needs banning.
Very interesting that the more vocal members on NSC are staying out of it. Possibly because they are decent people and can see a couple of people have stepped over the line.
Note for GB, if someone quotes me, I will respond.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
May I ask why. That is the first time I have been abusive to someone despite all the provocation from him and the dick column.
I have been called a gooner by a so called mod which started all this off, a nonce and a soft bastard. Just interested why you think it's me who needs banning.
Very interesting that the more vocal members on NSC are staying out of it. Possibly because they are decent people and can see a couple of people have stepped over the line.
You'll get banned for derailing one thread and then starting the argument up again in another entirely unrelated thread.

I've got no skin in this spat at all but honestly, if you carry on the mods will do something :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Because you come across as angry, argumentative and annoying?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumoured to be in talks with former player Steve Bruce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here