Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I’d go stronger and more attacking than that if injuries and mentality allow. All they’ve managed to do this season is block a poor Burnley out, I say go for it.

————————-Sanchez———————
——-Veltman——-Dunk——Webster—-
—————Bissouma—-Lallana————-
Lamptey———Trossard———Cucurella
——Maupay————————Connolly—

No Biss

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Sanchez
Webster - Duffy - Dunk
Veltman - Moder - Lallana - Cucurella
Mac Allister - Maupay - Trossard​

Subs: Steele, Lamptey, March, Burn, Richards, Roberts, Connolly.

Alternatively, just go with whatever Potter picks!

You wouldn’t start Lamptey?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We're going to lose, i just know it. Maybe we'll scrape a draw but I reckon today is the start of the long haul to mid-table average-ness. Have to say my Albion mojo has crashed in the last two weeks, Bissouma's arrest, Potter getting linked to every club that wants a new manager, members continually getting treated like second class fans - I suppose the early season highs had to come down at some point.

Jebus, who got outta the bed the wrong side and smacked his head on the top bunk.

See, I think the exact opposite, Norwich are there for the taking and the upcoming games against Man City and the likes are basically free hits, we have points in the bank, which is so valuable and will allow us to play with a certain sense of freedom so to speak.

Chin up fella….

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My guess:

Sanchez

Dunk, Duffy, Burn

Veltman, Gross, Lallana, Cucurella

Trossard, Maupay, March

Would be very surprised to see Lamptey start in the PL until after the Leicester cup game and as stated previously I'll eat a hat if Bissouma starts (tbf might be worth consuming a hat if he do).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We're going to lose, i just know it. Maybe we'll scrape a draw but I reckon today is the start of the long haul to mid-table average-ness. Have to say my Albion mojo has crashed in the last two weeks, Bissouma's arrest, Potter getting linked to every club that wants a new manager, members continually getting treated like second class fans - I suppose the early season highs had to come down at some point.

It appears you forgot to log in to your "Solid at the back" spoof-account.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I'd be looking to give him 30 minutes or so against a (hopefully) tiring Norwich team - he has been out for a long time.

He’s ready! Been training well for ages. If he tires, we’ll aim to be ahead by that point and bring on Velt

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
My guess:

Sanchez

Dunk, Duffy, Burn

Trossard, Maupay, March

Would be very surprised to see Lamptey start in the PL until after the Leicester cup game and as stated previously I'll eat a hat if Bissouma starts (tbf might be worth consuming a hat if he do).

what do you know about biss, then?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
My guess:

Sanchez

Dunk, Duffy, Burn

Trossard, Maupay, March

It’s a shame re Biss, cause I can’t wait for the day we have Tariq, Marc, Solly and Yves starting. Today’s gonna be a good day!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
what do you know about biss, then?

Dont want to make this a discussion re: Bissouma really as Bozza has repeatedly asked not to do that, but keeping it vague: there's been some turbulence in his life in recent weeks and there is no way of knowing how he would react to quite possibly being jeered by some 25 000 Norwich supporters after going through that turbulence, so I very much doubt Potter is going to put him in that situation. In addition it wouldnt be a great PR move.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Expect them to be very strong for the first 20 minutes... they are going to go out there and want to show people that they can beat "teams like Brighton" and that they've been working hard over the international break. Dont concede in those first 20 and everything should hopefully go well and result in 3 points.

I think we will always be a 'team like Brighton'
Even if we were taken over by Creasus.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Dont want to make this a discussion re: Bissouma really as Bozza has repeatedly asked not to do that, but keeping it vague: there's been some turbulence in his life in recent weeks and there is no way of knowing how he would react to quite possibly being jeered by some 25 000 Norwich supporters after going through that turbulence, so I very much doubt Potter is going to put him in that situation. In addition it wouldnt be a great PR move.

i merely meant about him playing today, so basicaly, no one knows, it's all guesswork :rolleyes:

NorfolkGull

Oct 2, 2021
Just about to set off. Saw a few Albion shirts around my local town this morning which I hadn't seen before :clap:

Feels like a 3-1 win kind of day to me.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here