Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But you have to wonder why JFC is dropping in to cover Bennett at left back when the team's just gone 1-0 up away from home. Would it be too much to ask for us to change tack for a few minutes at least and keep the full-backs in defensive positions?

Oh please tell me we're not still trying to play the full backs out of position...........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only outside the relegation zone on goal difference.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
BUT WHO WOULD COME HERE
most British managers would not last five minutes with our transfer policy

Nonsense, why do people always say this? We would have so many applicants. Just think about who is out of work.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So at what time will BHA slip gently into the bottom three. I reckon 16:23 with an Albion winner in the last 10 minutes moving us back to 21st, for now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wanna go hommmmmeeeeee.
Norwich is quite nice,
I wanna go home.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nonsense, why do people always say this? We would have so many applicants. Just think about who is out of work.

our best option would be someone like Pulis.......................ask Palace if that is nonsense TB would need very deep pockets to supply him with the players he wants, any other British managers would need time to settle in ................we don't have that time

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That is how the system of wing backs dictate and the correct thing for JFC to do when Bennett is attacking.

Quite. But why would you have your fullbacks still attacking that much (and as they continually do, both at the same time) when you're a goal up but under the cosh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No good header.

cd81d93fac13096b085bebf8e8188dd0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here