Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City and Teemu Pukki.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Not for me Clive.
Not going by goals alone, I watched his performance the other day and not sure he offers anything better than we already have

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If we want to improve and become a mid table team this is not the signing we need. Only got a couple of years left at best, isn't a clear improvement on what we have (in my opinion), no resale value, no future potential, need I go on?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we lost Welbeck then Pukki or Mitrovic could do the role within the squad as that experienced first off the bench plus 12 starts type of role. They’re not the type to kick us on though as proven to have a ceiling at this level. The reason will never happen is sadly the cost. Those clubs would charge the earth and lock them up on contracts where-as we do neither (partly understandable but frustrating). Out of the 3 I’d probably choose Welbeck anyway.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just no. Not good enough at Prem level. Defenders sussed him after about 10 Prem games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just no. Not good enough at Prem level. Defenders sussed him after about 10 Prem games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another one today away at old Trafford. Joint 10th top scorer in the league !! Sussed out ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Why bother if you aren’t going to strengthen the team?

Why bother if we aren’t going to spend what we don’t have would be a better question

Hard to strengthen a team which lost Buendia and Skipp last summer. But invested all the money we had poorly and the loan players have been a disaster. Funny how we’ve both improved loads since the 0-0 hammering ended our losing runs the other week.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure you lads will absolutely be able to sort it all out :thumbsup:

Exciting.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here