Norwegian fans in J block saturday.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Anyone else see the sizeable contingent of Norwegians in J block on Saturday? Most amusing at half time - a little sing along down on the running track. Brilliant.

Anyone know why they were at the game? Friends of 'Toby's' perhaps? Or maybe we are just that flair nowadays! :albion1:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't say I even noticed them sitting in H Block!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
THey're the NOrwegian supporters group who came over for this match.

SO yeah, we are that lfair :clap2:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Were these the guys who had some inappropriate wording on their te-shirts and had been asked to either "put a jumper on" or "turn your t-shirt inside out"?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
THey're the NOrwegian supporters group who came over for this match.

SO yeah, we are that lfair :clap2:

I don't know if it's that special. I remember going to Exeter a few years back and there was a big group of Norwegians who'd flown in to watch The Grecians.

If you're stuck watching Norwegian football, I guess any English team is going to be flair.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I don't know if it's that special. I remember going to Exeter a few years back and there was a big group of Norwegians who'd flown in to watch The Grecians.

If you're stuck watching Norwegian football, I guess any English team is going to be flair.

Yes, but most of them probably signed-up thinking they were going on a trip to Greece!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

My second team are the mighty Tromsø and I resent that.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

I know :down:

I like the idea of having forigen nationals supporting us though :thumbsup:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Were these the guys who had some inappropriate wording on their te-shirts and had been asked to either "put a jumper on" or "turn your t-shirt inside out"?

I didn't see that so no idea! I think they all had albion shirts on though with nothing on the back. They tried to start some albion related songs before the game. They obviously didn't know any though so they sang their own 'We love you Brighton and hove albion we do' etc

They were a great laugh, hope they enjoyed the withdean 'experience'!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports