Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstandchat infamous vote rigging (takes 10 seconds)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We should aim for him to get a stupid amount of votes.

If you refresh the page you can vote again.

That is just ridiculous (voted again)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Feel sorry for the Cranleigh nominee. A further piece of investigation reveals that he scored 181 not out (162 balls, 14x4 7x6), then opened the bowling and also took two catches.

So far-no votes..... :lolol:

It's not how many runs or wickets yer get, it's which football forum you're on.

Actually, I've just given him a vote because I felt so sorry for him.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Yes. Glad to know he's still remembered.

Club legend; remembered well!

Gave me my adults debut and he was the adult captain I first played semi regularly under. Has his tree/bush at the Rotary still and definitely remembered in high regards, at our club and many others.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Done.

Good knock by the way! I was over the moon with my 0 not out the other day. The one ball faced saw a spectacular forward defensive against a tricky spinner!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hello everyone,

Could do with Northstandchat's infamous vote rigging skills. Been nominated by my cricket club for performance of the week; chasing 227 I came in with the team in dire straits at 38-5. I hit my first ever league 1's 50, swiftly followed by maiden 1's ton and ended up 121 not out to win with 10 balls remaining and 9 wickets down.

Takes 10 seconds to vote, please vote Simon Martyn - Chippingdale CC!

http://www.cricketworld.com/cricket-world-performances-of-the-week-24th-may/44965.htm

Many thanks.

I've just seen what you will win.....

A downloadable certificate and a signed photo of Mathew Hoggard.......

Mate, times of late have been a bit down for me, but that is the biggest :lolol: pick me up in ages.

:bowdown:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Club legend; remembered well!

Gave me my adults debut and he was the adult captain I first played semi regularly under. Has his tree/bush at the Rotary still and definitely remembered in high regards, at our club and many others.

He was a lovely fella. Chips and the albion were his life. Hell of an uncle as well.
Shame he never made it to the Amex.

Pretty sure you've got the vote in the bag, but I've added a few extra votes on Dave's behalf.
Good luck

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Done.

Good knock by the way! I was over the moon with my 0 not out the other day. The one ball faced saw a spectacular forward defensive against a tricky spinner!

I made 5 on Sunday and played a CRASHING off-drive in the process. Unfortunately nobody cuts our outfield and it farted its way to mid-off for no runs.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Jack Scriven with 181 no, and Tom Prescott 6/31 may feel a bit aggrieved with 1 vote each compared to NSC's voting power of 248 votes for Simon!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here