Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northern Ireland

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well that helps both sides of the community to come together in reconciliation:facepalm:

Don't worry, I don't take it too seriously. It's just for shits and giggles really.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Don't worry, I don't take it too seriously. It's just for shits and giggles really.
I guess that before the troubles started in northern Ireland, you would still be happy that the Catholics were treated as 2nd class civilians in this province.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I guess that before the troubles started in northern Ireland, you would still be happy that the Catholics were treated as 2nd class civilians in this state.

I don't think you are very well. I didn't even realise that Ulster included some counties of Eire, and yet you think I'm f#cking Johnny Mad-Dog Adair. Bizarre.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Are you one of those idiot people who do these orange marches every year just to cause the police a problem?

the very marches where British people can't walk down a certain street that's actually in the United Kingdom

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Why don't we march down in Berlin every year celebrating 1945. I'm sure the germans wont mind.

not sure what your getting at there

now you've mentioned the Germans

the Luftwaffe bombed the **** out of Britain

but we've moved on,perhaps the southern Irish should

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
not sure what your getting at there

now you've mentioned the Germans

the Luftwaffe bombed the **** out of Britain

but we've moved on,perhaps the southern Irish should
Did you know that more people were killed in 1 night in Dresden at the end of the war than the whole of the blitz? Probably not needed as the war was won anyway.

Nazi Germany needed to be defeated though. But that could have been avoided, innocent civilians.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Did you know that more people were killed in 1 night in Dresden at the end of the war than the whole of the blitz? Probably not needed as the war was won anyway.

Nazi Germany needed to be defeated though. But that could have been avoided, innocent civilians.

Nurse!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yes you have. One minute you're on Stanmer Park, then Wild Park or East Brighton. Even Asda bloody car park.

"Irish Travellers" are about as Irish as my Polish built car is, if you believe their claimed origin story. I'd be pretty certain that they're all British citizens, though.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
British because people were planted. At some point in the not too distant future it will be handed back, gracefully. Then we all move on like the equals we are.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

but the Germans have moved on too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here