Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand video

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Love this guy. Don't know what the hell he is saying, but I love him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There’s also v fine vlogs yesterday not only from the North , but the East Lower, behind the goal with a frustrated Chelsea fan (great view of our first half goals) , and an excitable chap in an Albion tie in the 1901s just along the way from Bloom (looked pleased after goal two) and Barber.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There’s also v fine vlogs yesterday not only from the North , but the East Lower, behind the goal with a frustrated Chelsea fan (great view of our first half goals) , and an excitable chap in an Albion tie in the 1901s just along the way from Bloom (looked pleased after goal two) and Barber.

Watched that first one last night…how did he get tickets for those seats! Lol

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chelsea fans summed up when they got to Brighton Station
Good advert for rainbow laces day eh… it’s because, apart from lacking brain cells, they get the rent boys thing from other morons they feel Brighton is the place for them to repay all that homophobic hate 🤦🏻‍♂️

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

I don't watch many YT match day vlogs but this guy is great. Gets some great footage and, if you can speak a bit of Spanish, doesn't go on as much as other vloggers.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Great watch… as others have said, absolutely love this guy. No idea what he’s saying but an enjoyable watch nonetheless

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Not sure I'd want to be sat next to him, or indeed watch his videos again, but he does have a certain charm :lolol: PRIME FOOTBALL HERITAGE!

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Not sure I'd want to be sat next to him, or indeed watch his videos again, but he does have a certain charm :lolol: PRIME FOOTBALL HERITAGE!
This guy - Toubian I think - often seems to end up near the director's box. Must be a rich kid.

Dec 29, 2011

I couldn't make it yesterday, couldn't even watch it on TV unfortunately. But it looks like one of the best games in our history, no empty seats on the final whistle, an amazing match and we get to send them bunch of troglodytes home pissed off and empty handed. Worth a season ticket price alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here