North Stand judgement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I saw Judge and the other guy kissed and made up at half time today.

And they let people take photos on their phones of the reconciliation as they posed for fark's ache! Not since Elton John and David Furnish or Charles and Diana was the Great British public so dazzled by two people coming together! #good times

MattyC

May 12, 2013
If you're aged between 14 and 30 then yes:moo:

Not far off, but my age is not actually relevant! It is a common perception because it is held by numerous people, the age of the demographic is not a factor in the commonness of the perception! Lol

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Seems a lot of people want us to be noisy, but can't be bothered to start their own chants or join in with others and then wonder why the atmosphere isn't as good as they hoped or expected it to be at the Amex. Is it any surprise when fans turn on a small group of fans who are actually trying and making the effort but get singled out and ridiculed for at least having the guts to bother that others just don't try themselves?.

Too many fans complaining about fellow fans who are trying to create some atmosphere, but i bet the complainers will still somehow find a way to blame the club for a poor atmosphere at the ground on a matchday, saying that the club are trying to stop anyone from singing or whatever. Maybe the complainers would only be happy if the atmosphere was piped in and only included chants that they had pre-approved.

You also don't sit near the police box crew-----give it a go then come back on.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yep I've not questioned that either.
Been to plenty away matches in the last forty years.

Fair enough. So why is the support away, with most of the Police Box Crew in attendance, a cracking atmosphere. Why does everyone else join in, why do we not have the fortnightly thread slating these fans that sing at away games.
Why, because it's great, win/lose or draw, the support is great.
I wonder how many other teams fans slate sections of their fans that are prepared to sing and chant.
It says something that the moaners and the rest of the NS can not drown out the few of the PBC if they dislike the support so much.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not far off, but my age is not actually relevant! It is a common perception because it is held by numerous people, the age of the demographic is not a factor in the commonness of the perception! Lol

That's bollocks as well:drink:

Jan 30, 2008
And they let people take photos on their phones of the reconciliation as they posed for fark's ache! Not since Elton John and David Furnish or Charles and Diana was the Great British public so dazzled by two people coming together! #good times
sounds more like judge judy:facepalm:, don't know the bloke but the more I hear I get this horrible mental picture ,does he arrive at games in a chariot???
regards
DR

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for beddybyes MattyC---it's been a long day:yawn:

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
Sussex by the sea!
Sussex by the sea!
Ner ne ne ne ner, ner ne ne ne, ner
Sussex by the sea!

Have I got the words right?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Fair enough. So why is the support away, with most of the Police Box Crew in attendance, a cracking atmosphere. Why does everyone else join in, why do we not have the fortnightly thread slating these fans that sing at away games.
Why, because it's great, win/lose or draw, the support is great.
I wonder how many other teams fans slate sections of their fans that are prepared to sing and chant.
It says something that the moaners and the rest of the NS can not drown out the few of the PBC if they dislike the support so much.

Soulman---you also don't sit near them at home matches do you.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Soulman---you also don't sit near them at home matches do you.
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got you wrong MattyC ------- you're 13 and just a teenager coz that's the sort of reply I'd expect----nighty night:)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

I'm been near them at other matches and have no issue with them what so ever. I'm glad some are actually bothering to make some noise.

Too many killjoys and dullards following the Albion now who seemed to get embarrassed by any little bit of singing. If you don't like what they are singing, start your own and if the first group think its good enough, they will join in with you, and if others near you in the stand think its a good chant, they will also join in and could drown out the other chant if its as bad as you claim

The poor noise level coming out of the Amex is quite sad really, given that this was traditionally the singing stand but most seem to only watch the game and complain about the others who try to sing rather than contribute to a good atmosphere. They just don't want to admit that they can't be bothered themselves and would rather look to blame the songs of those singing as the reason they don't make any noise themselves.

Why go inot the North stand then? If you don't want people singing near to you, go into the South stand instead and make more room for those who do want to sing to be able to move closer to each other and hopefully this will improve the numbers singing each chant and help to make it louder rather than having 2 seperate, spread out groups singing at times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports