Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North stand embarrassing!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just put this on the main thread. What on earth are you lot doing over there? This is how we play - surely everyone knows to be patient by now. Dunk was going mad.
Yep, fair play to Dunk for telling them to tone it down a bit.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
We’ve only been playing the same footy for 12 months!
It's not like we didn't do a decent amount of risky passing at the back in the potter years.
One of these was bound to happen eventually and you'd have thought anyone with half a brain would have seen enough benefit by now to get over it.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
This is why some of us avoid the north stand like the plague.

Edit : I apologise to all I offended yesterday. I shouldn't have been posting on here for various reasons. I also apologise if my post was in any way considered by anyone as homophobic, wasn't my intention, it was supposed to be about the smugness of some people. But can completely understand how it may have seemed that way.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is why some of us avoid the north stand like the plague. Let them all jack each other off whilst talking about the Gillingham roof or something
‘Jack’? Are you American?! I take it you couldn’t be arsed to go to Gillingham unlike those who could?

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
‘Jack’? Are you American?! I take it you couldn’t be arsed to go to Gillingham unlike those who could?
I was a 10 year old mate

Only time I've ever been north stand, Madrid friendly game, lots of comments "oh never seen these people before, bet they didn't go to Gillingham" etc... Put me right off. Seem like pretentious wankers. Only chose to be there because it was a one off game so fancied a change of scenery

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We haven’t played like that. No movement or finding space when our defence have the ball. Statues.
Because they didn’t engage. When they did, Verbruggen took 3 players out of the game nost times by leaving it so late. Wasn’t working up front because no-one was making the ball stick when they dropped back into that 40 yard hole. That was the different bit. Not what was happening at the back. Sorted that second half. It’s how we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here