North Korea SHOULD WE BE WORRIED ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
From what i've heard, yes we should be a little more worried.There will be a wrangle for power between 3 evils. The son, The family and the Army. If the Army get power, we're f***ed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
From what i've heard, yes we should be a little more worried.There will be a wrangle for power between 3 evils. The son, The family and the Army. If the Army get power, we're f***ed.
Wasn't it rumoured that Kim Jong Il was going to cave in on the issue of nuclear capability in exchange for donated food from the US? If that is true, then it is plausible that Kim Jong Il was killed by the army who value this arsenal more than the hunger of the people they are supposed to be protecting.

That bloke's son is going to be surrounded by people in the ruling party and the army, all wanting to protect their own interests. Worrying times indeed.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Wasn't it rumoured that Kim Jong Il was going to cave in on the issue of nuclear capability in exchange for donated food from the US? If that is true, then it is plausible that Kim Jong Il was killed by the army who value this arsenal more than the hunger of the people they are supposed to be protecting.

He didn't exactly look the picture of health though did he - I don't think his passing was a great medical mystery, no need for conspiracy theory here.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He didn't exactly look the picture of health though did he - I don't think his passing was a great medical mystery, no need for conspiracy theory here.
Well no. Apparently he died of physical and mental exhaustion, such was the measure of the dear leader. :lolol:

Has anyone been to the official website of North Korea? It is hilarious. Remember, this is how they are showcasing their entire country: :lolol:

The Official Webpage of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
With threads like this I think Bozza's house will be on their top 10 lists of targets :moo:

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
Well no. Apparently he died of physical and mental exhaustion, such was the measure of the dear leader. :lolol:

Has anyone been to the official website of North Korea? It is hilarious. Remember, this is how they are showcasing their entire country: :lolol:

That's awesome. I love how in the shop you can buy an iPad case with your choice of DPRK propaganda images on. Exactly how many North Koreans have even heard of an iPad?

http://www.cafepress.com/kfashop.493721396

493721396v3_240x240_Front_Color-LightBlue.jpg

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

That site is quite literally AMAZING, I wish the UK could paint a picture of itself like that. I'm a particular fan of the Reunification section, a cracking read and so FACTUALLY accurate.

Of course the DADDY of North Korean websites has to be: kim jong-il looking at things

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Have they made a bid for Dunk?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Do you have sources in North Korea?

I think the most likely scenario is things will remain more or less the same, as they have done for decades. I don't think anyone really knows what goes on in the corridors of power in North Korea, but it seems to me a lot of people outside of North Korea (and most dictatorships) in a way buy into the cult of personality that a dictator cultivates. No nation can be run on the ill will of one man, there's a system and a power structure and in North Korea that IS the military. If they were against Km Jong Un, I doubt this would be happenining (and he's been groomed for it for a while). The military don't need a coup when they're already in charge.

I think the question is what kind of show of power will they put on for the new regime, if it will go beyond what they normally do, hopefully not, and I think probably not. They wouldn't want to actually start a full on war they'd have no chance of winning.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no probs there son , mr guetta probably bummed him to death in which case the missiles won't reach europe ( but they wouldn't of any way X) `

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports