Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Hampshire Albion fans

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Hi,

Maybe billy no mates for the Leicester game tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone was traveling down from the Basingstoke area either by car or train ?
Happy to share costs and willing to let someone use my spare season ticket for a friend in the North Stand with me.

Pm me if you wish to make contact.

Cheers Bob.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Alright Bob, I always drive down from chandlers ford for home games, if you ever want a ride give me a heads up, although I can't do this Saturday as I have a family party to go to straight after the game.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Alright Bob, I always drive down from chandlers ford for home games, if you ever want a ride give me a heads up, although I can't do this Saturday as I have a family party to go to straight after the game.

Thanks for the offer of future lifts:thumbsup:

I`ve found a mate now that isn`t working and wants to take a look at our new home.

I normal travel with my son but he had a lot of private work on this weekend so thought he`d grab the money instead.

We`ll be attending all the other homes games and Liverpool has well,
Could be a good way to share the travel costs.

Where do you normally park up ?

Cheers Bob.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Thanks for the offer of future lifts:thumbsup:

I`ve found a mate now that isn`t working and wants to take a look at our new home.

I normal travel with my son but he had a lot of private work on this weekend so thought he`d grab the money instead.

We`ll be attending all the other homes games and Liverpool has well,
Could be a good way to share the travel costs.

Where do you normally park up ?

Cheers Bob.

We always park up the rd from the Hikers Rest, have a shandy in there then a pint in the ground efore K.O. I usually drive to my old mans in barnham, pick him up or he drives from there. Where have you been parking?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We're in Hedge End and get the train.

Works out cheaper than driving and takes you right to the ground!!!

There's quite a few Hampshire-based Seagulls. Perhaps we should form a CLUB..............?

Count me in!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I live in Eastleigh, so if you don't mind, could be a good solution for midweek games? (sorry for being cheeky)

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I normally travel down from East Tisted, Nr Alton with a chap who lives in Liss. We car share weekly.

That said he is away for the next month so I'm getting the train from Petersfield on Saturday, let me know if you fancy a train ride and a pint (or two).

Not too sure how many Albion fans are in the area but always good to meet up.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
I normally travel down from East Tisted, Nr Alton with a chap who lives in Liss. We car share weekly.

That said he is away for the next month so I'm getting the train from Petersfield on Saturday, let me know if you fancy a train ride and a pint (or two).

Not too sure how many Albion fans are in the area but always good to meet up.

Blimey Arkwright I didn't know you missed Portugull so much!!

Want a lift Saturday? Pick you up at your place about 11.45??

UTA

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Blimey Arkwright I didn't know you missed Portugull so much!!

Want a lift Saturday? Pick you up at your place about 11.45??

UTA
Johnnyboy, I didn't like to ask but that would be good, save me a bob or two and the possibility of getting snowed in at Bognor on the train. See networking in progress how fantastic is that, one thread and two different lifts sorted!

Hampshire Seagulls do it better!

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
We always park up the rd from the Hikers Rest, have a shandy in there then a pint in the ground efore K.O. I usually drive to my old mans in barnham, pick him up or he drives from there. Where have you been parking?

Same has,

We always tend to go M3,M25,M23.

Some times if we`re not in a rush we park up at Haywards Heath and use the travel vouchers for the rest.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
With this clearly being a Hampshire love-in, I live in Winchester and goto home games. Work in lovely Basingstoke so either go M23 way for weekday games, or A27 for weekend ones. Normally go with a mate from Winchester and meet in the hikers beforehand. Msg me if anyone fancies sharing lifts etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here