North American Seagulls!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

diggs

Jul 28, 2004
Austin, TX
Austin TX here, think Im the only Brighton supporter in town (unless anyone knows better?).

Four years out here from Horsham, back in September though to see the family and a supermarket sweep round the club shop...

northcarolinagull

Feb 5, 2011
north carolina usa
First Albion game was in 1977, standing in the Northwest corner with best mate and his Dad. Moved over to the States 17 years ago and have yet to see an Albion win on travels back home. I hope this will change on next visit over Christmas - if I can get tickets!!!! Hard to believe this would ever be a problem. So if anyone has an inside source 3 Scumhampton tickets would be nice.

Living near Raleigh NC. Sounds like the nearest place for an Albion get together will be NY.

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
Out in Boston on holiday - if anyone's got any recommendations for watching the game tomorrow then post here or PM me!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Out in Boston on holiday - if anyone's got any recommendations for watching the game tomorrow then post here or PM me!

Hey Marky, not sure off hand where you might be able to go. However, have sent out a few messages to see if I can find a spot for ya. Will let you know hopefully tonight or at some point tomorrow before the match i will PM you.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Austin TX here, think Im the only Brighton supporter in town (unless anyone knows better?).

Four years out here from Horsham, back in September though to see the family and a supermarket sweep round the club shop...

up the road in Dallas :thumbsup:

tslr tweeted about the group and joined it. Tomorrow game on FSC+ :guitar:

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
Thanks Peever - went out for a few beers last night and stumbled upon a place called Lir on Boylston Street that has Fox Soccer and said they should be ok to show it so I think I'll be in there from 1430 so if you or any other Albion fans are in town then come down!

gingemonde

Mar 25, 2011
I know this post is quite old but just moved to New York at the end of last year. If there are any Albion fans going to watch the Newcastle game on saturday in the City, get in touch - i'd love to see the game with some fellow supporters. I can share stories of the new stadium!!

Chris

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
I know this post is quite old but just moved to New York at the end of last year. If there are any Albion fans going to watch the Newcastle game on saturday in the City, get in touch - i'd love to see the game with some fellow supporters. I can share stories of the new stadium!!

Chris

I shall be watching at a bar called chip shop in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn. Feel free to come along!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I was going to watch it at Foleys on 33rd Street (not far from the PATH station) – but could go to Nevada’s if that’s where Albion fans are going. Might as well get as many Brighton fans in one bar as we can. I think Nevada’s has now moved round the corner from 3rd Avenue on to 11th Street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports