Norman Baker

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
This is what I have just sent that toseer Baker...I had to do something I can't just sit here and accept what he is doing.

YOU SCUM BAG, YOU DARED TO TURN UP TO NEWHAVEN BOXING CLUBS OPENING, BUT YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL SPORT IN SUSSEX I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR MOTIVES........

AOANB???????? ITS A BLOODY SHITY CORNFIELD NEXT TO AN ARC DECCO UNIVERSITY AND THE A27.....

WHICH FALMER RESIDENTS ARSE ARE YOU UP.....

YOU MAKE ME SICK....

IF I SEE YOU OUT MY HAND GESTURE WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOU. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU MAKE ME SICK.....

I AM CANCELING MY COUNCILS TAX DIRECT DEBIT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE ME TO COURT....

HOW DARE YOU WASTE OUR MONEY..................
:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Norman Baker is nothing to do with Lewes District Council.

Even if he was, do you think you're going to achieve anything by hurling childish abuse at him?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Do the under 12's pay council tax these days ?

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Grendel said:
Norman Baker is nothing to do with Lewes District Council.

Even if he was, do you think you're going to achieve anything by hurling childish abuse at him?

Correct, its the Lewes Councillors we should be directed our anger at this time. My email to LDC is being carefully written out now.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Rougvie said:
Do the under 12's pay council tax these days ?

No, but you can still do your bit by emailing LDC, and telling them what you think.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't have a fecking pop at the lad for showing some emotion for the Albion, where has all the queens rule and politeness got us with Baker/LDC absolutely bloody nowhere I can understand the reason why he sent that e mail perfectly.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nice one Brighton1 :lolol: :clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Calm down, cos you may have a very good point - are you REALLY cancelling your direct debit payments to the council? Good on you if you are - make damn sure the press know about it if you do. It's a good story.

Seagull Stew

Absolutely agree.

Don't flame the lad for putting into print what everyone else is feeling, even if it won't be taken seriously.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Uncle Spielberg said:
Don't have a fecking pop at the lad for showing some emotion for the Albion, where has all the queens rule and politeness got us with Baker/LDC absolutely bloody nowhere I can understand the reason why he sent that e mail perfectly.
what he said.
Rougvie and Chapmans boooooooooo

Brighton1 needs to re-direct his e-mail to that snob Ann DeVecchi.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Besides, even if it is Lewes DC doing this, it's not as if their views stand out in contrast to their local MP - he's as big a c*nt as they are.

Maybe I'm being too "Grassy Knollington" about it but I think the putrid stench of Belloti is behind all of this.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Stuff like that loses it's impact whn it has so many grammatical and spelling errors in it. If I received such a tirade aimed at me, it would make me laugh at the childishness of it.

At least get the right target for your abuse. I don't think I've heard anything about Baker having anything to do with the LDC decision and he hasn't been quoted in any news reports I've heard (though Huxham has just been on saying we'll have to go through the village to get to the stadium!).

Calm down a bit, re-write the tirade and direct it to LDC. After all, you not paying your council tax needs to be notified to them, as I doubt Norman Baker is particularly bothered if you pay it or not.

I agree with the sentiment, though, and have probably made such knee-jerk reactions myself in the past!!

E

enigma

Valid point but could have been more succinctly put. Reflects badly on him, which isnt what we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports