Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
He's gone quiet now a minster.

As just an mp, seemed anti- alot of things (not just The Amex), pandering to any local nimbies, and never positive on any issue.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh dear, wouldn't that be an absolutely terrible shame.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Quality. I'd almost move to Lewes just to vote against him!!!

Oct 2, 2008
I still wonder whether he will be invited to the first game at the Amex......local MP, build bridges etc. I hope not and if he is he would be well advised to stay away.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Baker is a self-publicist who has chosen soft crusades to try to further his career for his career only.

I hope he gets flushed down the toilet from where he came and where he belongs.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He was always quite outspoken wasn't he? Falmer aside he did some decent stuff as an MP but now he actually has some power WTF is he doing? Not heard anything from him in ages.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He was always quite outspoken wasn't he? Falmer aside he did some decent stuff as an MP but now he actually has some power WTF is he doing? Not heard anything from him in ages.

He's got his seat on the gravy train now, so is probably too busy with his snout in the trough to be outspoken.

Jameson

Main strategy was do nothing, change nothing. The man preferred to keep the A27 between Lewes and Brighton as it is so as not to spoil the (industrial landscape of) farmers fields even if people died on the road.

vauxhallexile

Jul 31, 2003
He's gone quiet now a minster.

As just an mp, seemed anti- alot of things (not just The Amex), pandering to any local nimbies, and never positive on any issue.

I'm now living in his constituency and he is a hard working local MP - just as I understand he always was.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm now living in his constituency and he is a hard working local MP - just as I understand he always was.

I also live in his constituency, and I can't honestly name one single thing he's done/achieved since the last election.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I also live in his constituency, and I can't honestly name one single thing he's done/achieved since the last election.

he achieved the 10th ugliest MP crown. quite an accolade if you ask me

Oct 2, 2008
The man who said he would rather see the Albion go to the wall than get the go ahead for Falmer. He didn`t need to say that and he must have known it would be inflammatory. For that he deserves all the hostility that is fairly evident on this board.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The Minister for Transport who is fast doing himself out of a job with the way they are cutting transport budgets. Perhaps that's the plan all along "Give it to Baker and then we can just get rid of him, and not replace his job!!" :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here