Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman B

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
Heard the twat on SCR this morning regarding Mr Kennedy. When asked if he was supporting Mr Kennedy he replied " I Will have to find out what my constituents feel before I make a decision. That implies to me that he listens to his constituents on a specific subject and democraticly runs with the majority. Well that's fine and just what I would expect from an MP, what's fucks me off is why he had a different approach to Falmer, he in fact did the opposite and sided with the minority...

How can you trust this man who sais on thing and does another? I think he is such a TWAT he makes my blood boil.:angry: :censored:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Complain about him. His website currently features a complaint about the wrong type of beer being served in the House, and a search for 5 best pub lunches - a little insensitive considering his Party Leader's current problems. Mr Baker could be hiding a similar problem - has a history of employment in the booze trade - wouldn't mind better he is taking a back-hander for advertising that beer on his website! Allegedly. He's still a wanker. Not allegedly.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
He is a f***ing NONCE.

FACT.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
TWAT of the highest order. I'm peed off that the Argus edited my letter to them today, leaving out the hypocrite part about him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You are so right about his going to the electorate on one issue, and failing to do so on another...

I also recall him saying that whichever side loses the Falmer debate should accept the decision... his side lost... he now supports the JR...

Utter, utter to$$er... :tosser: :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here