how very DARE you!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they will pay 8 grand aweek,so i wouldnt raise your hopes

Geo

Oct 18, 2010
Heathfield
Maybe but maybe not, who knows, not us, lets wait and see, if we had any sense he would have been contract tied to us a few weeks backs

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wouldn't surprise me at all tbh. When that mob get a whiff of a good L1 player becoming available, they're on it like flies on a fresh turd.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
What a load of bollocks. Alan Pardew left a few months back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A Plymouth supporting friend of mine spoke to Noone himself today and was told straight out that he's coming here next week.

Of course it could be BS but it fits in with the other stuff we've heard, and my friend has nothing to gain by lying.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A Plymouth supporting friend of mine spoke to Noone himself today and was told straight out that he's coming here next week.

Of course it could be BS but it fits in with the other stuff we've heard, and my friend has nothing to gain by lying.

I like this version best

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I heard the same rumour yesterday - Until the club officially announces that anyone has signed I won't believe any of these rumours and speculation. Too many people get themselves worked up and expect a big name player to sign and when invariably it does'nt happen everyone gets pissed off - which was the case when we didn't land a big name forward and ended up with a player I don't think anyone had ever heard of in Sandaza. Specualtion about anyone is all it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here