Non-match day Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
What is it like?

I've been there once (just for a ST appointment) and nipped in the shop for a quick gander, but what about the rest of it? The East Brassiere? Dicks? Is it all open? Thinking of taking the boy down there tomorrow after a bit of Brighton shopping (his next trip is Birmingham, so quite a while away), and don't want to go unless it's gonna be worth it!

I'd love to go for a pie and pint, maybe doss around the shop and that. Does all this stuff still go on during non-match days?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
East Stand Brasserie will be open mate. And the shop too. Be warned though - it is VERY quiet. But if you ask nicely they let you go out of the patio doors in the Brasserie into the east stand itself :D

Hope you and your lad have fun mate.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yeah I know it's quiet, it's quite an experience rocking up there as the only one, when normally there's thousands of others!

How do you get into Dicks on an off day? Cos they don't open those doors at the bottom by the shop do they? Or we're they just not open last time I went!!?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Yeah I know it's quiet, it's quite an experience rocking up there as the only one, when normally there's thousands of others!

How do you get into Dicks on an off day? Cos they don't open those doors at the bottom by the shop do they? Or we're they just not open last time I went!!?

You can go through that glass door. Although, don't make the mistake that I made and go up there when it isn't open. It is a long walk up those stairs just to go straight back down them.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Not sure what Dicks opening times are. TBH The East Stand brasserie is better because you can see the pitch

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'll wander round that way then, I'm sure there'll be no rush. So long as its sunny and I can get a beer, it's all good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports