Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Non-League Day this Saturday - Where are you going?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I was there too. I understand it was their biggest ever league attendance. Shows what a 'bargain' price ticket does to raise the attendance. Quite a different type of game more kick rush and end to end less build up play and square passes and plenty passes going astray. I thought Rochdale looked hopeless second half and looked at table later - I think they have a foot in non-league already!

It was quite a clever idea really, get a decent crowd for biggest game of the season and for a crowd that (I assume) doesn't normally go the atmosphere was ok.

I was waiting for a Rochdale charge in the last 15/20 but nothing came, like they were happy with a 2-0 defeat.

Crawley should have won by a few more I thought.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Seeing Burgess Hill had an interesting game I thought I would check out any highlights. Found it. Crazy goal after 3min + on here and 2 red cards.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Seeing Burgess Hill had an interesting game I thought I would check out any highlights. Found it. Crazy goal after 3min + on here and 2 red cards.

Three reds weren’t there?! The handball, and the two incidents with the afters?

Lewes 2-1 against Potters Bar. Two nice goals for Lewes, from Champion and Taylor. I thought Potters Bar had some good chances, but Lewes looked much better overall.

Although it's a shame the playoffs seems to be slipping away, if it means another season at this level playing the standard of football they're playing, it will be another enjoyable season next year at the Dripping Pan

Lewes 2-1 against Potters Bar. Two nice goals for Lewes, from Champion and Taylor. I thought Potters Bar had some good chances, but Lewes looked much better overall.

Although it's a shame the playoffs seems to be slipping away, if it means another season at this level playing the standard of football they're playing, it will be another enjoyable season next year at the Dripping Pan.
At the behest of an old school friend (Man City fan/Lewes fan) I went to this game with him and his partner (Arsenal fan) and was very pleasantly surprised by the ground, atmosphere and standard of football. Unfortunately I was driving but it was pleasing to see the Harvey's flowing freely; will go again provided there is not an Albion home game that clashes.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
At the behest of an old school friend (Man City fan/Lewes fan) I went to this game with him and his partner (Arsenal fan) and was very pleasantly surprised by the ground, atmosphere and standard of football. Unfortunately I was driving but it was pleasing to see the Harvey's flowing freely; will go again provided there is not an Albion home game that clashes.
Did you try the pie, mash, mushy peas and gravy?

Top notch match grub!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here