Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non League Day - 3rd September

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere on here.

If anyone is looking for some football to watch on Saturday then it's Non-League Day with many local clubs offering deals to get in and watch matches.

I appreciate non-league football isn't everyone's idea of fun but I'm sure a lot of local non-league clubs would welcome the extra support so why not give your local team a try.

If anyone is in the Horsham area and wants to come along we have a deal for season ticket holders of league clubs - the details are as follows:

Non-League Day - 3rd September 2011

Saturday 3rd September has been designated as Non-League Day, with the day's events focusing on a celebration of the semi-professional and amateur game and a chance for fans of bigger clubs to experience football at a level they may be otherwise unfamiliar with.

Horsham Football Club will be playing their part by offering holders of season tickets for Premier League, Championship and Football League sides the opportunity to watch our Ryman League match against Margate for half-price. Simply present your season ticket at the turnstiles and pay just £5 for adult admission, with Under 16s admitted for just £1. You will be assured of a warm welcome, with a fully licensed bar and catering facilities en-site.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would have been tempted if Lewes were at home, but think I'll see it as a weekend of money saved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here