Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations to get our flag back from the Ruskie's

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I hope the Palace Ultras stop their ridiculous black shirt homage to the Ruskies. Day glo is the way forward!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] should swing past on his ABSALE naked, whilst waving his SAUSAGE and SWIPE that flag back from their evil CLUTCHES. ???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I nominate the most mighty of keyboard warriors and self proclaimed most intelligent person on this board. If the great LOONEY can't think of a way to get our FLAG back then nobody can.

Failing that he could bore them to death by writing nonsense on their forum while DR sneaks round the back with his BOYS and does a pwoper number on em.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
We're not going to renew Trident, The Scots don't want it and if taking a St. Georges flag with 'Eastbourne' on it is not justification for a preemptive nuclear attack, I don't know what is. FIRE!

Only one option hun.

Attachments

• honey badge.jpe
    honey badge.jpe
    5.6 KB · Views: 354

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would give them Danny Seagull... That should sort them out.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
They really are a bunch of absolute wankers the Russians, starting from the top with the utterly corrupt, morally bankrupt piece of shit Puta

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Joey Barton - he could take them all on single handed its a mans game not bowls Russian wimps.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yup, put him the firing line. After all, they will be seething as he ripped their compatriots all of 70p at Newhaven Market, recently...

Did you use Google translate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here