Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No tickets left for Forest (a)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Does anyone know the actual league rules on the number of away tickets that clubs have to allocate to away fans ?

Perhaps someone could post them on here to help clarify.

CIA

34.2 Facilities for visiting supporters

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, yes yes but how many tickets are we entitled to?

It would all depend on Forest deciding to give us more tickets , they've changed what used to be the away section and divided it to cram in more home supporters , it might be the case that some of those fans are STH's who would have to be relocated to another part of the ground.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Losing to Huddersfield would seriously piss on this thread wouldn't it.

Well, not really. If we lost against Hudderfield but then battered Yeovil and Blackpool, we still might only need a draw at Forest to make it, never mind a win.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Can't be arsed to read the rest of this thread - what do the rules say about the away allocation?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apparently not, Forest have been using the other half of the stand behind the goal for home fans this season, as they were expecting to be promoted and Billy Davies had spent so much on such an impressive squad of players.

I believe that actually, Billy Davies spend so much on SO many players, that half of that stand is now reserved for all the spare ones that don't make the match day squad.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Not sure if this has been posted, but i think i read somewhere about the allocation for away fans. Something along the lines of...

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

Can anyone let me know if this is right? Surprised it hasn't been mentioned in this thread before.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here