Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No tickets for FCUM game :(

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
Just tried to get my kids grandparents some tickets for the FCUM game as they wanted to come along with us, was told as they have not registered they cant have any??? Seems a bit mad as they are both 75!!!!

Thoughts?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just tried to get my kids grandparents some tickets for the FCUM game as they wanted to come along with us, was told as they have not registered they cant have any??? Seems a bit mad as they are both 75!!!!

Thoughts?

Can't you register them? Or did you have to register before a date?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can't you register them? Or did you have to register before a date?

yeah I tried that but even if i registered them today they wouldn't sell them a ticket for this game

How not to gain future fans to help fill Falmer. What a joke.

Why is it a joke? EVERYBODY has been aware of the wankfest over this game regarding tickets since we beat Woking. The club made it perfectly clear that to buy tickets people had to be on their database prior to a certain date to avoid any potential trouble due to away fans getting entry to the home stands. What should they do-bend the rules for every story they get about 75 year olds wanting tickets? I'm not a club apologist btw-it's just that we've all known the ticketing arrangements and to expect the ruling to be relaxed 2 days prior to the match with the Mancs saying there'll be loads travelling without tickets is a bit naive.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know why the club have taken this approach, why not only restrict people from buying tickets if they are outside the Brighton area? If you're living in the Brighton area, but you're not on the database, then it's not very likely that you're a FCUM fan is it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My Mum and Dad are avid *Manchester United* fans, we were so disappointed that we couldn't get them tickets for the away game at Ibrox last night,, they really wanted to go, something to do with the fact they have never been to see them before. Can't get them any tickets for their next home game at *Old Trafford* either, have to pay to join a membership scheme or something like that. Thoughts?

*or substitute Liverpool/Anfield Chelsea/Stamford Bridge Arsenal/Emirates etc.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I cannot wait for this bloody game to be out of the way so we can concentrate on more important matters. The clubs ticket policy has been known for ages, and whatever the rights and wrongs of it we all know why. Can't we just f**kin well move on. This game will no doubt be a load of crap i cannot understand why people are getting het up about it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can't attend and you're more then welcome to me and my dad's fan numbers but you'd have to pay full price for them as we're not concession.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I cannot wait for this bloody game to be out of the way so we can concentrate on more important matters. The clubs ticket policy has been known for ages, and whatever the rights and wrongs of it we all know why. Can't we just f**kin well move on. This game will no doubt be a load of crap i cannot understand why people are getting het up about it.
I agree with you-let's get this game/tie over and done with, the mancs can get on with their lives and we can return to being a manc free zone again, focused on getting promotion. I used to love the FA Cup but it has become a massive ballache in recent years.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
My Mum and Dad are avid *Manchester United* fans, we were so disappointed that we couldn't get them tickets for the away game at Ibrox last night,, they really wanted to go, something to do with the fact they have never been to see them before. Can't get them any tickets for their next home game at *Old Trafford* either, have to pay to join a membership scheme or something like that. Thoughts?

*or substitute Liverpool/Anfield Chelsea/Stamford Bridge Arsenal/Emirates etc.

Are your mum & dad 75 years old though?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't know why the club have taken this approach, why not only restrict people from buying tickets if they are outside the Brighton area? If you're living in the Brighton area, but you're not on the database, then it's not very likely that you're a FCUM fan is it?

Excellent point. Its not as if there are any Manchester United fans, or freinds of Manchester Utd / FCUM fans living in Sussex is it?

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Exactly. I live in Leeds, so should people automatically assume I support Leeds Utd*, and sell me tickets for their games whenever I want?

*Actually, they tend to see the stripes, and assume I support Sheff Weds...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here