Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Swearing at Stadium:MK

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Again some hilarious rhetoric on here regarding swearing at Stad MK. Don't worry you won't you won't get chucked out
for swearing under your breath on Saturday as MK send you packing. And oh this no history thing again ? Any answers
to a Brighton born player as influential as Delli Ali ? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just before we start that debate. Just to clarify. Does Dele Ali get considered an MK dons product or does it go to Wimbledon?

Same goes for when you watch old recordings of Wimbledon lifting the FA cup, does that get credited to you lot?

What about Vinnie Jones, is he a club legend of yours too?

Awoooga!- has that also become a popular saying at MK dons?

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Oh i see we still haven't found a Brighton born player to clean our 'boys boots'!
We've got no history. We've.....
Yaaaawn.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I haven't been so happy to give it a go....don't intend to be there until KO and will be leaving immediately afterwards
uploadfromtaptalk1458249415529.jpg

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Any answers
to a Brighton born player as influential as Delli Ali ? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dele Alli was only conceived because there were so few leisure opportunities here in Milton Keynes in 1995. One cinema, MK Bowl in the summer for a few decent concerts. No professional football, no county cricket. I plan to return to Sussex as soon as I can afford to retire

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I hope those that do go have a great time but this match ain't for me. I've been twice and never again. Horrible club, horrible windy ground that's a pig to get to and the town is just effing horrible. Soulless, absolutely soulless. And add to that their Mickey Mouse fans with their Spurs tops on and now this no swearing order.

Bollocks to that.

Exactly. Already got a got of grief as "bad fan".

I cast no aspersions on anyone visiting. But it isn't for me. I silently ignore their existence whilst sometimes alerted to them like a crack in the pavement.

I know Arsenal moved (albeit to a different part of London and Everton moved from Anfield) but ask me in a hundred years. I may have changed my mind.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
P!ss in a glass
P1ss in a gla-a-ass
You franchised b@stards
You p!ss in a glass

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here