Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
happy to oblige:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He can't get his post count up because he's too busy being useful in the house at the moment :)

Certainly not useless :kiss:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hey Ned how come you got to the computer? I thought Yorkie was hard-wired onto it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brovian said:
Hey Ned how come you got to the computer? I thought Yorkie was hard-wired onto it?

Aha, we've got two. One in the living room and one in the study (alright it's the little bedroom but we call it a study)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Normandy seagull said:
I was quit happy when I wus on Sir Danny Cullip:lolol:

Well I certainly aint happy being butterball
:angry: :angry: :angry:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
How come Ned Ludd has a post count of about 65 odd, and Yorkie something like 4,500. You must keep him very busy - is he working through a task list?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dover97 said:
wait 'till they move home. He will be far more busier then. I don't even reckon Ned will make home games.:nono:

Careful Dover, you'll be crossed off the housewarming party list :lol:

Gunter, he has been travelling backwards and forwards from Huddersfield and Brighton twice a week since June.

We have dismantled one of the computers because the bedroom needed to look like a bedroom to enable the sale.

I also get to use the net at work whereas Ned is in engineering and finally I won't let him near it
:p

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yorkie said:
Aha, we've got two. One in the living room and one in the study (alright it's the little bedroom but we call it a study)

Yorkie, I thought you'd need at least 3 PCs logged in for yourself.

(Just in case you missed anything!)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
Careful Dover, you'll be crossed off the housewarming party list :lol:

Gunter, he has been travelling backwards and forwards from Huddersfield and Brighton twice a week since June.

We have dismantled one of the computers because the bedroom needed to look like a bedroom to enable the sale.

I also get to use the net at work whereas Ned is in engineering and finally I won't let him near it
:p

Fair enough Yorkie, just ensuring fair play! :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
Yorkie has more posts than me now. :eek:

Uh Oh. Look out there may be another Turkeygate very soon :eek:

Once I move I shan't be on NSC nearly so much. A lot of this is because I am on my own whilst Ned is down there. It beats a lot of tv programmes. As I said in another thread I get plenty of access at work as well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
Excuses excuses. :p

Do how long till you're living in Sussex Yorkie?

We had hoped to complete on 12th Jan but the people moving out are going to Derbyshire (they're from there originally) and they're not ready yet.
The solicitors are going to ring each other this week to try and sort out a date so hopefully by the end of January or else I shall be tearing my hair out. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here