Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Meat Pies Last Night????

SeagullsReloaded

SeagullsReloaded.com
Aug 29, 2011
Spain
Did anyone else queue up during the half time break only to find there were no meat pies - only veggie crap!

I was in the East Stand C Area - service was dog slow - and missed Nooney smacking the cross bar because of the poor service!

There's too many young kids who don't know what customer service means yet with about as much urgency Ryan Harley at Leicester!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Pies are too dry .... need a bit of variety as well, perhaps a pie of the month .. time to up the game Piglets

Not a moan ... just a bit of constructive feedback to improve the product even more

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When pies are sold out, they should have a sign saying so, rather than have us wait to be told this. Grrrr!

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I have come to the conclusion that the food is pretty shite,other than a meat pie,the rest,is crap,sorry buts its a football ground, not Waitrose,football burgers,hot dogs,with onions,it what its all about,The Hikers Rest has proper burgers and hot dogs on match days,so i buy from there,like many others also.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Gave the chicken pie a second and last chance pre match, but still lacks flavour. Veggie pie is the only tasty pie of the three!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Can I just point out...

- Third in the league
- Just played a blinder against Liverpool
- Leeds tomorrow
- Palace in a few days
- A Spanish International made his debut for us last night
- Our chairman drinks in the pub after the games with the fans
- Our manager is a genius
- Craig Noone is in teh form of his life
- We have just unearthed ANOTHER young, quality centre back
- Etc, etc etc

Do you lot REALLY have nothing better to do than whinge about pie availability???

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Can I just point out...

- Third in the league
- Just played a blinder against Liverpool
- Leeds tomorrow
- Palace in a few days
- A Spanish International made his debut for us last night
- Our chairman drinks in the pub after the games with the fans
- Our manager is a genius
- Craig Noone is in teh form of his life
- We have just unearthed ANOTHER young, quality centre back
- Etc, etc etc

Do you lot REALLY have nothing better to do than whinge about pie availability???

Yes you can.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Tried a veggie pie at half time, as I was starving and it was bloody lovely. Sure I would have preferred it if some fluffy cute thing had suffered horribly in it's making, but food is food. Didn't enjoy the extra 5 minutes waiting whilst every stroppy bloke in front of me, demanded to see the manager about the lack of meat pies and or beer.

NSC is like a toddler with too little sleep and too many E numbers today, nearly everyone is throwing a temper tantrum :falmer::falmer:

It really can't get much better folks, please try and enjoy it.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Think pie makers are having logistic probems as caterers wont let them produce on site even over night , understand they are looking at new production kitchen to keep up with demand ... Hope they do pies are top nosh

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Might have to rest the Steak and Ale tomorrow night and give Chicken and Ham a run out.

Will be available for selection again on Tuesday.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Given the wonderful season the Albion are enjoying, I suppose it's also wrong to criticise the club for the lyrics on the screen debacle? Just because people highlight things that can be improved or changed doesn't mean they don't appreciate the immense developments at the club.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Are the mobile pie sellers still around? Haven't seen them for a while.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
ours went up a pound in price last night and still had run out before the end of half time. were prices raised anywhere else in the stadium.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Treated myself to my first pie last night before the game (chicken) and liked it, although I've been told the steak one is better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here