Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No Manager is bigger than the club

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Yes I’m upset that Potter may go BUT life moves on. He’s been amazing for us but we still have the incredible foundations at the club and I trust Bloom 100% to get somebody in the same mould. Wasn’t that long ago Potter and his team were being booed after a game, so he knows how fickle football is and will probably take his chance at Chelsea. I’m just surprised he hasn’t been poached before. Good luck to him and time to move on. (I’m hoping this post doesn’t age very well, fingers crossed).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gotta put out trust in Bloom, he’s the only one person we can trust to put the club first.

Agreed and most of us will continue to support the club regardless of what happens and what division we are in, but I cannot help thinking that we have peaked and won't be back to this level for a long time. Potter IS special and it will be a miracle if we can replace him with anyone nearly as good imo.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
In Bloom we trust.

Gus - L1 Promotion / Champ PlayOffs
Oscar - PlayOffs
Sami - *Cough*
CH - PlayOffs / Promotion to PL / PL Survival
Potter - PL Survival / PL Top 10 / Leaves 4th in the League.

All good things comes to an end.

In Bloom we trust.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Once a Seagull, always a Seagull. Unless you're offered more money to be a whatever Chelsea are.........? Once a Chelsea bun.......

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Agreed and most of us will continue to support the club regardless of what happens and what division we are in, but I cannot help thinking that we have peaked and won't be back to this level for a long time. Potter IS special and it will be a miracle if we can replace him with anyone nearly as good imo.

May I be the first to offer my condolences for your loss!! Please stay strong in what must be a very difficult time for you.

The club, however, will move on and TB and PB will have a plan in place to take us forward!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The next game at Bournemouth will be the test, as well see how the players will react to GP leaving.
Hopefully a positive outcome, as they'll want to prove they can play post Potter.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We are 4th in the league and in a great position, lets be positive of attracting a good manager the board trust in to keep us heading in the same direction. Managers come and go, he was one of us while he was here and nows hes gone and we must move on as he will instantly.

More intrested in who we now get in rather than weaping over Potter

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yes I’m upset that Potter may go BUT life moves on. He’s been amazing for us but we still have the incredible foundations at the club and I trust Bloom 100% to get somebody in the same mould. Wasn’t that long ago Potter and his team were being booed after a game, so he knows how fickle football is and will probably take his chance at Chelsea. I’m just surprised he hasn’t been poached before. Good luck to him and time to move on. (I’m hoping this post doesn’t age very well, fingers crossed).

You really are a sad case aren't you? Palace ****

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Problem is Potter is a bigger manager than most other managers in what he brings to the squad/team. It's going to be very hard to replace that, and it will take time regardless.

Feeling very negative at the moment regarding the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here