No English players in our starting line up vs Burnley!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What's your point?.....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
**Pointless thread alert**

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Think it was the first time for years that both team line ups did not have one black player on the field,I think one of the Burnley subs was the first one at about 65 mins.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What a nonsense thread. There were 4 English born players in our starting line up, over a third of the side. Without injury/suspension it would have been 6. What has loanees got to do with anything?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
read in Saturdays paper that over a million English were fathered by Romans during the occupation of the first 500 years AD. Should we DNA test all English players in our squad? Then some of us can say our team is even more cosmopolitan and others can say its even more foreign. Orlandi may not be our only Italian.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
read in Saturdays paper that over a million English were fathered by Romans during the occupation of the first 500 years AD. Should we DNA test all English players in our squad? Then some of us can say our team is even more cosmopolitan and others can say its even more foreign. Orlandi may not be our only Italian.

puerile

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why say starting line up, when you could have gone the whole hog with the subs that came on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports