Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Direct Millitary action against IS

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ah, as i thought, you cant answer as your post was indeed a lot of supposition and complete bollocks, The saudis have a large modern air force as do the egyptians , as for my comment about ISIS , I said that any half decent army would go through them like a dose of salts, not at any time did i refer to them as ''a piddling little group'', youre a clown , who constantly reinforces my opinion through your childish style of posting, perhaps i should a '' ha ha'' to my post to make you feel more at home ?

Of COURSE its supposition you clown.

There was a clue 'I think the only people capable'

Youre not even a decent prat anymore..just a prat.

Shocked and surprised you deny calling IS a piddling little group. No, im really surprised ..not. Your ego wouldnt allow it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Of COURSE its supposition you clown.

There was a clue 'I think the only people capable'

Youre not even a decent prat anymore..just a prat.
There is supposition with some knowledge , and supposition with no knowledge of what youre talking about whatsoever, you fall into the latter category , as evidenced by youre lack of any attempt to refute what ive posted , youve just fallen back on your stock in trade ''youre a prat...blah blah blah,'' perhaps youd like to throw in a few ''pointing and laughing'' anecdotes in for good measure ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What have you posted. The massive Jordanian AirForce? All those other countries in the middle east that are ready to fight them? Where are they?

I dont have to fall back on calling a prat a prat. When he is a prat.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What have you posted. The massive Jordanian AirForce? The magnificant Saudi forces, despite many allegations of IS finance from Saudi. All those other countries in the middle east that are ready to fight them? Where are they?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bushy, do you have anything to offer this thread, other than quite pathetic attacks on other posters? Let me see your London building Security Guards input? Ive not seen anything significant from you on this thread yetl.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What have you posted. The massive Jordanian AirForce? All those other countries in the middle east that are ready to fight them? Where are they?

youre now thrashing around like a drowning man, this post is gibberish, do yourself a favour , call it a day and have a lie down, you probably need an afternoon nap at your time of life mate, go on, have a nap, you'll feel better later.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Bushy, do you have anything to offer this thread, other than quite pathetic attacks on other posters? Let me see your London building Security Guards input? Ive not seen anything significant from you on this thread yetl.
yes, of course i have something to offer , ive corrected your quite silly and baseless post which was posted , i suspect, simply because you HAVE to say something, and you care not whether its of any merit, and usually , its not.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As I knew. Nothing to add, and unprepared to answer anything.
Keep flapping your comical gums.
when you actually feel like remarking on or challenging any of the points ive made i'll reply, its now descended into you posting in the style of a 12 year old girl, so i'll leave it, but lets be honest , ive done my job , which was showing your post for the complete pile of steaming horseshit that it was, bye for now.

*****waits for dave to tell everyone he's finished work and is out of here*****

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yes, of course i have something to offer , ive corrected your quite silly and baseless post which was posted , i suspect, simply because you HAVE to say something, and you care not whether its of any merit, and usually , its not.

Thanks for adding to the thread.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
when you actually feel like remarking on or challenging any of the points ive made i'll reply, its now descended into you posting in the style of a 12 year old girl, so i'll leave it, but lets be honest , ive done my job , which was showing your post for the complete pile of steaming horseshit that it was, bye for now.

*****waits for dave to tell everyone he's finished work and is out of here*****

Ive asked you twice, where the armies of the middle eastern countries are that you claim are ready to fight.

I leave at 5 this time of the year, or 4 your time. Do you really think people run away from your posts? Really? Thats pretty funny shit, even from you.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ive asked you twice, where the armies of the middle eastern countries are that you claim are ready to fight.

I leave at 5 this time of the year, or 4 your time. Do you really think people run away from your posts? Really? Thats pretty funny shit, even from you.
where are they ?? The same place as the iranian army , behind their own borders, iran has some al quds advisers helping shia militia , that it...next probing and devastating critique please dave.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] did issue a freindly warning a day or two ago, that the same people are constantly ensuring that EVERY thread on race / politics / ISIS / etc turns into the very same childish bollocks, and that if they can't debate in a grown up fashion, we'll use the 'ban from thread' tool.

Well - that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time to send in covert forces and eliminate the IS high command structure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here