Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No debit it credit cards accepted tomorrow

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Just got this email from the club:
-
The club would like to make you aware that as a result of the catering changes at the stadium, the concourse kiosks will not be able to take credit or debit card payments during tomorrow's matchday.

Supporters are encouraged to bring cash or top-up their Seagulls e-cash before they arrive at the stadium.

To update your smartcard with Seagulls e-cash please click here. Remember using seagulls e-cash earns you 10% cashback on items purchased in the kiosks and in the club stores.
-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Always use cash-everywhere

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I got this email as well but you can bet a fair few wont! It's going to be absolute madness!

FFS!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
There really can't be that many people who use credit/debit cards surely? Most ST holders surely use their smartcards or cash and I would have thought most non-ST holders would use cash with a small percentage using cards. It may be chaos but I doubt this will be the biggest factor.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm glad that i'm coming straight from work, so probably won't get there until 14:50 and miss this carnage.

Us smokers have little choice other than to hang it out,still i do stay on after and smoke whilst swapping stands

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is there isn't carnage? Will some of you be upset?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Surely everything will be quicker without people paying with cards.
Still don't let that stop you.

Chaos I tell 'e.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Correct.

Although those who pay with a debit card and then ask for cashback are even worse.

WTF is that all about? i just cannot see the point-like i say i only use cash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here