Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No crying for the camera

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Boys dont cry, although I did get very emotynal when my gooseberry preserve was awarded second place in the Newhaven village fate three years ago.

Sent a few lads to have a quiet word with the bitch who won it to. Cant go into details as OB may be watching but her strawbery patch will be out of order for a few more years ???

Regards

DR

I'm loving these posts about Das's hobbies :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Surely if we were to lose (hypothetically speaking obviously) we would send 3 thousand brave Sussex folk to 'take their end ASAP'?

I will be in a Hove pub if back up is needed :lol:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No chance of me crying on TV as I'll f*ck off well before the end if were loosing.

This. There is no way i'm hanging around to see their celebrations.

I was half way home by the time the Derby play off second leg finished.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm loving these posts about Das's hobbies :lolol:

Pure comedy gold. I've been tittering about 'speckled Jim' all day. :laugh:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Boys dont cry, although I did get very emotynal when my gooseberry preserve was awarded second place in the Newhaven village fate three years ago.

Sent a few lads to have a quiet word with the bitch who won it to. Cant go into details as OB may be watching but her strawbery patch will be out of order for a few more years ???

Regards

DR

Is strawberry patch a euphemism for something else?:eek:

Regards

DR

When he told the lads to look for the bitch half ended up at Crufts and the rest at Battersea dogs home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here