Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Bookings Today!!!!!!!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
When was the last time we had a booking free day?

Oh Damn Vicente got booked for taking his shirt off!

epic fail

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So Vicente's yellow doesn't count? Jolly good.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
only the dagger,but we'll forgive him

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Suprised there no.15 i think it's halford didn't get sent of for a second yellow, had a few tangles with noone and KLL while on yellow

After his first booking he commited another foul on Noone which he had his head in his hands as he thought he was going to get sent off, clearly Mike Dean had sympathy for Portsmouth.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Suprised there no.15 i think it's halford didn't get sent of for a second yellow, had a few tangles with noone and KLL while on yellow

Noone on twittter "Got booted left right and centre today but was worth it to let Vicente come on and do the business! He's too good makes it look so easy!" :lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
To answer your question, our last game v Hull passed off with no one (at least in our team) being booked, I believe.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Was keeping an eye on him after that, he looked absolutely terrified about committing to any challenge. Was just trying to intercept balls from Buckley and Noone rather than actually tackling them. Kept me very amused.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our record lately has been greatly improved.

Famous last words, of course...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here