Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Night out in Brighton

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Going out in Brighton in a couple of weeks time with a bunch of friends, needing some pointers for clubs that play the "cheese" 80's etc. Trying (naturally) to avoid West Street if possible.

I have been to various clubs in Brighton, but have yet to find one that plays a mix of 80's cheese, etc. The old Concorde would have been an obvious choice but that is no more.

Any ideas appreciated.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Afraid to say you might have to go down West Street and into Oceana for their Disco Room.

I think Honey had that sort of music on a Monday but not sure.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Thought that would be the case to be honest, its on a saturday night too

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Afraid to say you might have to go down West Street and into Oceana for their Disco Room.

I think Honey had that sort of music on a Monday but not sure.

I'm sorry to say that Oceana is very lacking in cheese these days. The last 2 or 3 times I've been in there they have refused to play any cheese. Probably wont be visiting there anymore. Brighton needs a pure 80's club.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You want cheese but you don't what a crappy club on west street? Tough crowd! Good clubs play good music; fact!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm sorry to say that Oceana is very lacking in cheese these days. The last 2 or 3 times I've been in there they have refused to play any cheese. Probably wont be visiting there anymore. Brighton needs a pure 80's club.

What, like New Hero, which closed down?

Jimmy Grimble

The Haunt is your best bet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here