Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nigella Lawson.........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a man in his 50’s if that was ever on the table it would be unfair on the ladies if I didn’t reach for a little blue pill, I’d imagine they both have large appetites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It would take the weapons grade version just to get my performance up to disappointing.

Still, not my problem. :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I met her dad once, on a train to London. He was quite civil to be fair, but looked very old as this was only a couple of years ago. I thought then he wouldn't last much longer. Is he still around?

EDIT: Wiki tells me he is still alive and kicking and 88 and half.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I do hope LlcoolJ likes her, otherwise he may go off on one.[emoji38]ol:
Oh, I have just looked back and he thinks she is ok, so phew.
Had to have a dig at dad though.:D
How funny.
Ah, I see you've already laughed at your own "joke" to point out that it was! Cool.

The sign of a very sad attempt at comedy. Lol! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dirty cow...but love her show!

She also makes her curries like lava!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yep, join the queue though

8bff09eb25e1aff604ddb814da10d7ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carol Vorderman invented the Corona Virus Mask - Except she wears it backwards behind her head in order to stretch her face behind her ears

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If someone had just 50 pence more than yourself you would still be bitter with envy.
Well well, how wrong can you be! The bitterness I feel is directed at those who facilitate a society that requires food parcels and even Universal Credit for those suffering in work poverty.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Nigella Yes
Vordeman No. She looks like bits of her are about to drop off. It could be a very scary shuffle in the sack

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
You're both missing the point. Of course she can't cook FFS.

She has no cooking qualifications, never worked as a cook and passes off Avocado on a bit of toast as a 'recipe' (and you've probably given her a 'new' recipe for her next book above). It's all in the delivery.

You're missing the whole point of Nigella :facepalm:

There is no point to Nigella she is an example of the class of people who always have and always will get on in life not because of any talent but because of who they know

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
how insanely fit must her mum have been seeing as she's 50%* this?

Halfpennylawson-136403684619002601.jpg

*yes I'm aware of mitochondrial inheritance

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
How funny.
Ah, I see you've already laughed at your own "joke" to point out that it was! Cool.

The sign of a very sad attempt at comedy. Lol! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Blimey, you are a miserable, bad tempered so and so sometimes, Mr. Ranty.
So full of your own self importance and sensitive with it. Just have to read some of your posts re Bear Grylls to see that.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Blimey, you are a miserable, bad tempered so and so sometimes, Mr. Ranty.
So full of your own self importance and sensitive with it. Just have to read some of your posts re Bear Grylls to see that.
Jesus wept.

Someone has a pop. I reply. Apparently that then makes me miserable, bad tempered, full of my own self importance and sensitive?!

Tell you what mate. Go **** yourself.

You took a cheap shot and it failed. You've then gone to full on insult mode for no reason whatsoever.

I guess I should just ignore it when people slag me off and let you get on with it? Not how it works sunshine.

FYI I've had plenty of supportive messages regarding the Bear Grylls thread and the constant stupidity and aggressive nature of the poster in question. He does this all the time. It's just that this time, he picked on someone who will give it back.

It's that simple. I call a spade a spade and a **** a ****.

Amazing that people think I'm angry when I'm sat watching the IPL final with the nipper and a nice beer. Chilled out, no drama. Funny.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Jesus wept.

Someone has a pop. I reply. Apparently that then makes me miserable, bad tempered, full of my own self importance and sensitive?!

Tell you what mate. Go **** yourself.

You took a cheap shot and it failed. You've then gone to full on insult mode for no reason whatsoever.

I guess I should just ignore it when people slag me off and let you get on with it? Not how it works sunshine.

FYI I've had plenty of supportive messages regarding the Bear Grylls thread and the constant stupidity and aggressive nature of the poster in question. He does this all the time. It's just that this time, he picked on someone who will give it back.

It's that simple. I call a spade a spade and a **** a ****.

Amazing that people think I'm angry when I'm sat watching the IPL final with the nipper and a nice beer. Chilled out, no drama. Funny.

No , I won't go and **** myself, you aggressive fellow.
I am glad that being an accountant you have a way with figures, because you sure don't have a way with words.
I am pleased that you are chilled out sitting with your nipper and a beer, but to tell someone to **** themselves, doesn't suggest one who is entirely chilled.
For what it is worth, I have spent the day with my 2 year old grandson and have just finished bathing him.
We don't appear to be on the same wavelength and probably wouldn't get on if we ever met, so it is probably best we leave it there.
I don't think anyone on this board has ever told me to **** myself before, despite having disagreements, and to the best of my knowledge, I have not suggested that to anyone, either. Ah well, worse things happen and not being an aggressive sort, it doesn't really bother me.
Enjoy your beer.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No , I won't go and **** myself, you aggressive fellow.
I am glad that being an accountant you have a way with figures, because you sure don't have a way with words.
I am pleased that you are chilled out sitting with your nipper and a beer, you must have calmed down somewhat from earlier.
For what it is worth, I have spent the day with my 2 year old grandson and have just finished bathing him.
We don't appear to be on the same wavelength and probably wouldn't get on if we ever met, so it is probably best we leave it there.

Absolutely fine. Please refrain from referencing me in your posts in a failed attempt at a cheap laugh and I will be perfectly happy to leave you alone. I haven't calmed down because I was never stressed out btw. As I said, I just say what I see. Doesn't bother me but it's the right thing to do.

Bit embarrassing for a grandfather to act like a five year old on the internet but hey, it takes all sorts.

I'll let the other cheap shot about my vocabulary ride as well because it's clearly incorrect and the evidence is there for all to see.

Regards,

LL

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Absolutely fine. Please refrain from referencing me in your posts in a failed attempt at a cheap laugh and I will be perfectly happy to leave you alone. I haven't calmed down because I was never stressed out btw. As I said, I just say what I see. Doesn't bother me but it's the right thing to do.

Bit embarrassing for a grandfather to act like a five year old on the internet but hey, it takes all sorts.

I'll let the other cheap shot about my vocabulary ride as well because it's clearly incorrect and the evidence is there for all to see.

Regards,

LL

Dear oh dear.
Quite extraordinary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here