Nigel Reo-Coker to sign

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Guys, heard on the grapevine that he could be signing, he's a free agent and is willing to drop down to the championship to get playing time...thoughts?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
My thoughts are;

You just made up a rumour for the sake of getting attention.

This, as when he left Villa the main reason was we did not want to pay his wage demands. Was on 40-45k a week and wanted to make 70k+ Dont think Brighton are willing to pay that. So yes as NMH said you just made that up for the sake of attention.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
this place hasnt changed atall then, still the same old miserable negative wankers then!!!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Thoughts? This is the worst rumour posted on here this summer. Do you THINK before posting? He's 27, a free agent, played the majority of games for Villa this last season, a lot of them as captain, and looking to improve his wages. Jeez.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
this place hasnt changed atall then, still the same old miserable negative wankers then!!!!

Go back out into the playground with your mates, there's a good boy.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My thoughts are that he's shit.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

What exactly did you expect when you posted a rumour like that ? What is this grapevine you speak of ? Maybe if you'd given some evidence that it was a valid rumour then you'd have got a better response. If you really believe we're likely to sign Nigel Reo-Coker currently then you're a tad simple.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Shocked by how few people have said he is not good enough for us - that was the major response about Owen .......and all the others that we are not going to sign either

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I know I get bored at work but.........
Cant beleive people sit there looking up footy info and as soon as they see "free agaent" start a thread on here because obviously we are signing them, Poor effort Jamie

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Shocked by how few people have said he is not good enough for us - that was the major response about Owen .......and all the others that we are not going to sign either

For me, most of the names that have been spouted on here recently have been panned becuase they're just totally unrealistic rather than not good enough. Reo-coker would be the exception for me, have never rated him and rather bemused how he got to where he has. I do remember an England under 21 game where he looked liked he just couldn't be arsed to play at all.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Ive just heard, cant say who from but it was a source close to the club who often tells random people inside club business even though he is a proffessional employed by the club, we are sighning L.Messi, Barca only want 75Million for him, he said he wants to move to England and doesnt mind playing outside the prem, he wants to Leave Spain becuase Barca dont have the biscuits in the Tea room he likes, Its on here now so must be a fact!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports