Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Picture Thread

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Personally speaking, one of your most popular sites. Holmesdale net or whatever it is.

Never knew it existed, the photo's of girls in kits that is not the actual site. Some of them are alright actually. Its a shame the NSC version had to stop due to The Major and SeagullsoverGrimsby sending in picture of themselves.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
image.jpgimage.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Potential GOLD this

Gullys Cats is Millwall. All his pictures are coming from a well known "Nigel picture" thread that was started on the Millwall Independent forum many many years ago and has been linked to on NSC dozens of times.

So for me, this thread is about as funny The Minor and his Palace attendance chuckles. :shrug:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Gullys Cats is Millwall. All his pictures are coming from a well known "Nigel picture" thread that was started on the Millwall Independent forum many many years ago and has been linked to on NSC dozens of times.

So for me, this thread is about as funny The Minor and his Palace attendance chuckles. :shrug:

Wooh!!, some of these are new, I have personally trawled the web to find these beautiful pictures!, and yes Millwall but I have put a fair amount of dough over the jump at the Amex!, I am staying firmly in the closet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here